Amazon Prime users

Reaction score
I am fairly new to Amazon Prime. I ordered a backpack yesterday..2-20-16.. Saturday...and it stated 2 day shipping. But the delivery date is for 2-24-16. Does the weekend have an affect on this? I ordered a new vacuum a couple of days ago for my daughter and from time of order to delivery was less than 48 hours.

you have to check to see if its prime or regular I ordered things got in 24 hours but some things 2 to 4 days

mine did too on my argtek range extender but took 4 days my k1 tablet and trackimo can in under 24 hours must just be what they have ready to go at shipping faculty that makes it faster

Just FYI , Sunday's are the only days that USPS will make deliveries ONLY for AMAZON PRIME packages. I'm a Amazon nut and order as much as possible through Amazon . Top notch customer service, price and selection can't be beat .

Amazon Prime doesn't say you'll receive it in 2 days. Its 2 day shipping. So they still get time to process the order, package it up and get it to whomever carrier they use. I usually get my stuff in a week or less...

Weekends do add to the delivery time. If you order before early afternoon Monday thru Wednesday you will get it in two days. Ive received dozens of Prime orders and they always arrive in two days (If before the cutoff time, and weekends don't count)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20