Amazon Prime Day

Reaction score
With Prime Day one day away, I thought maybe there should be a thread were people can post deals they find if there are any DJI related deals. I did see the phantom 4 has a deal that starts at 2 AM, but when you click on it, it does not provide any details. If you click link and scroll down you can see that deal

Amazon.com: Camera, Photo & Video

If there is already a tread like this and I missed it, or mods feel it's unnecessary let me know and I will delete, but if you know of any deals coming please post. Thanks

I notice this year already seems so much better than last year. Last year turned out to be a joke, so bad it made national news.. and those few deals that were good, went so fast that it just became frustrating.. "Flee market of manufacturers junk".

How did you see the phantom 4 has a deal?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

How did you see the phantom 4 has a deal?

I was just scrolling through and saw it. I just clicked on the link I provided and realized it is now on a different page. If you scroll back to one page on the link I provided it is now on that page. It does not give specifics about deal just says it starts at 2 AM
Here is a new link

I was just scrolling through and saw it. I just clicked on the link I provided and realized it is now on a different page. If you scroll back to one page on the link I provided it is now on that page. It does not give specifics about deal just says it starts at 2 AM
Here is a new link

Do you think they might have a DJI inspire deal?

This was the only DJI item I saw, but I did not scroll through everything. There are thousands of deals to look through. That's why I started this thread too see if anyone else spotted any, but I guess not so far

For anyone that does not have Amazon Prime, you can sign up for a 30-day free trial here. That'll at least give you enough time to take advantage of the great deals today :)

What's so great about the Autel?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Did anyone find the Phantom 4 deal?

It just keeps showing for 5% off for me. X.x

Lol me too! I was really hoping for an inspire deal :/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member