Amazon Prime $99.00

• Thread starter Deleted member 18643
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18643

Admin I do appologize upfront.If deleted I understand.Why does over a Billion consumers allow One company to remove any money at all, through unclear decieptful means from the accounts of the people that pay their paychecks?WHY?Because We Allow Them To.Bottom Line..Decision makers in this orginazation are betting that Us The Consumers are so lazy that we will forgive them and continue using their service...WRONG!!!..I take personal insult to that philosophy.Americans still have the right...No...The Duty to make sure that any business that requires our money..The American Consumer follows fair and just business practices.If we shun that duty we only have ourselves to blame when we become the victim twice.Ourselves..No One Else.I am not advocating a vengeance motivated boycott of any companies.People need jobs.At the same time people with jobs need to know that their hard earned money wil be spent in good faith.There Must Be A Balance!Amazon Needs..No..Is Begging To Be Checked By Removing Monies In A Decieptful Manner From The Accounts Of People Who Pay Their Salaries..There is strength in numbers..I Propose A 3 Month Boycott From Any And ALL Amazon Transactions.The Powers That Be Will See The Negative Difference In Their Bottom Line.An Internal Dialog Will Begin.Amazon Prime Campaighn Will Be Brought to Light.That Way Only The Person Responsible For Besmerching Amazons Hard Fought Reputation Will Be Held Responsible.They Then Will Have The Opportunity To Correct Their Ways.Also If The Person Responsible For This Decision Is A Member Of This Forum....Shame On You For Jeapordising The Jobs of So Many Other Dedicated Team Members Who Fought Hard To Make Amazon (At One Time) A Great Service.Consumers Unite...3 Months...For All Of Us.....Please......Thank You!

Michael Starley said:
Admin I do appologize upfront.If deleted I understand.Why does over a Billion consumers allow One company to remove any money at all, through unclear decieptful means from the accounts of the people that pay their paychecks?WHY?Because We Allow Them To.Bottom Line..Decision makers in this orginazation are betting that Us The Consumers are so lazy that we will forgive them and continue using their service...WRONG!!!..I take personal insult to that philosophy.Americans still have the right...No...The Duty to make sure that any business that requires our money..The American Consumer follows fair and just business practices.If we shun that duty we only have ourselves to blame when we become the victim twice.Ourselves..No One Else.I am not advocating a vengeance motivated boycott of any companies.People need jobs.At the same time people with jobs need to know that their hard earned money wil be spent in good faith.There Must Be A Balance!Amazon Needs..No..Is Begging To Be Checked By Removing Monies In A Decieptful Manner From The Accounts Of People Who Pay Their Salaries..There is strength in numbers..I Propose A 3 Month Boycott From Any And ALL Amazon Transactions.The Powers That Be Will See The Negative Difference In Their Bottom Line.An Internal Dialog Will Begin.Amazon Prime Campaighn Will Be Brought to Light.That Way Only The Person Responsible For Besmerching Amazons Hard Fought Reputation Will Be Held Responsible.They Then Will Have The Opportunity To Correct Their Ways.Also If The Person Responsible For This Decision Is A Member Of This Forum....Shame On You For Jeapordising The Jobs of So Many Other Dedicated Team Members Who Fought Hard To Make Amazon (At One Time) A Great
Service.Consumers Unite...3 Months...For All Of Us.....Please......Thank You!

I have no idea what you're talking about so here's something that might cheer you up...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 957
My Bad.I used Amazon for one of my last business purchases through them.Opted for for Free Two Day Shipping with trial of Amazon Prime.Did Not research Trial Of Amazon Prime.I admit..that is my fault.Under pressure at Holidays with my new business,my part time job,family..You guys get it.Checked my account the day before Christmas and was shocked to realize $99.00 had vanished!My first thought...Credit Card Identity Theft.Made account corrections to prevent further loss.In the process of that I found out that Amazon sighned me up for a service that I did want,did not knowingly authorize,and was not made aware of through my e-mail.Unacceptable.I am aware that it sounds like I am just mad at myself.I was.Now I would just like to use our power as consumers to try and send a message to any and all business that needs our money to stay afloat.Be Upfront and Honest.That is after all what won the customer base to begin with.I am also in business.I offer an honest sevice,fair price,and highest quality that I can.I hold myself to a Higher Standard.We as Consumers Should Hold All Business To the Same.We Cannot Complain About The World That We Live In If We Do Not Atleast Take Some Measure Of Power And Attempt To Affect Positive Change.I know this makes me sound like a nutcase.To me living disgruntled in a society and having the power to affect positive change and doing nothing.....That Is Nuts. 3 Months Hell.. I Am Through With Them For Life.Yes demagnus. Very funny.

Michael Starley said:
Admin I do appologize upfront.If deleted I understand.Why does over a Billion consumers allow One company to remove any money at all, through unclear decieptful means from the accounts of the people that pay their paychecks?WHY?Because We Allow Them To.Bottom Line..Decision makers in this orginazation are betting that Us The Consumers are so lazy that we will forgive them and continue using their service...WRONG!!!..I take personal insult to that philosophy.Americans still have the right...No...The Duty to make sure that any business that requires our money..The American Consumer follows fair and just business practices.If we shun that duty we only have ourselves to blame when we become the victim twice.Ourselves..No One Else.I am not advocating a vengeance motivated boycott of any companies.People need jobs.At the same time people with jobs need to know that their hard earned money wil be spent in good faith.There Must Be A Balance!Amazon Needs..No..Is Begging To Be Checked By Removing Monies In A Decieptful Manner From The Accounts Of People Who Pay Their Salaries..There is strength in numbers..I Propose A 3 Month Boycott From Any And ALL Amazon Transactions.The Powers That Be Will See The Negative Difference In Their Bottom Line.An Internal Dialog Will Begin.Amazon Prime Campaighn Will Be Brought to Light.That Way Only The Person Responsible For Besmerching Amazons Hard Fought Reputation Will Be Held Responsible.They Then Will Have The Opportunity To Correct Their Ways.Also If The Person Responsible For This Decision Is A Member Of This Forum....Shame On You For Jeapordising The Jobs of So Many Other Dedicated Team Members Who Fought Hard To Make Amazon (At One Time) A Great Service.Consumers Unite...3 Months...For All Of Us.....Please......Thank You!

This word salad is just too crunchy with capital letters to be edible.

Michael Starley said:
My Bad.I used Amazon for one of my last business purchases through them.Opted for for Free Two Day Shipping with trial of Amazon Prime.Did Not research Trial Of Amazon Prime.I admit..that is my fault.Under pressure at Holidays with my new business,my part time job,family..You guys get it.Checked my account the day before Christmas and was shocked to realize $99.00 had vanished!My first thought...Credit Card Identity Theft.Made account corrections to prevent further loss.In the process of that I found out that Amazon sighned me up for a service that I did want,did not knowingly authorize,and was not made aware of through my e-mail.Unacceptable.I am aware that it sounds like I am just mad at myself.I was.Now I would just like to use our power as consumers to try and send a message to any and all business that needs our money to stay afloat.Be Upfront and Honest.That is after all what won the customer base to begin with.I am also in business.I offer an honest sevice,fair price,and highest quality that I can.I hold myself to a Higher Standard.We as Consumers Should Hold All Business To the Same.We Cannot Complain About The World That We Live In If We Do Not Atleast Take Some Measure Of Power And Attempt To Affect Positive Change.I know this makes me sound like a nutcase.To me living disgruntled in a society and having the power to affect positive change and doing nothing.....That Is Nuts. 3 Months Hell.. I Am Through With Them For Life.Yes demagnus. Very funny.

It is your lack of punctuation that makes you appear a nut case.
Sorry this happened to you, but one must always be aware of the connsequences of any "trial offer" as they usually have stings attached.
I don't think I'll boycott Amazon for 3 months due to your mistake.

WALMART
cccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkddddddddd $1.92 dddddddddddddddddddddnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeee6666666666664hhhhhddddddddddddddddblah blah blah
That's what I got out of it

Point well takin' Hailstorm.Also string is spelled with an r....Capt. Punctuation

Wow... where to start. While we understand you are upset you have to understand it was completely your fault and not the fault of Amazon. You opted for a trial of Amazon Prime which has a yearly membership fee to utilize it. It would be hard to miss that fact. On the flip side, Amazon Prime is a great deal in my opinion. My wife & I make frequent purchases on Amazon and the free 2 day shipping is great. Not only that but if you use a Kindle you can choose normal shipping and get credits on your Kindle account for not using 2 day shipping. Plus you also get Amazon Prime Movies you can stream to your TV or connected devices. Amazon allows you to share that membership with family living with you so we both use one membership. More than pays for itself in shipping savings at Christmas alone. Anyways, you can only be upset with yourself for not understanding the terms. Use this as a learning experience and enjoy the Prime services you paid for. There are lots of good deals for your quad available and you can savor the free 2 day shipping.

PS - We know your keyboard has a space bar as I've seen you use it! :mrgreen:
PSS - While this post can live, it can't live here. I am moving it to 'Off Topic" where it belongs. "General Discussion" is for Phantom talk only. ;)

What does this have to do with a Phantom so why don't you remove it?

Start discouraging this kind of use for the forums.

N017RW said:
What does this have to do with a Phantom so why don't you remove it?

Start discouraging this kind of use for the forums.

This topic was moved to the 'Off Topic' area which is appropriate.

From Amazon: "If you don't cancel your Amazon Prime free trial, you will be automatically upgraded to a paid membership plan at the end of the trial period. You can find this date listed on the left-hand side of the Manage Your Prime Membership page. You will still have access to your Prime benefits until this date."

And, that's deceptive, how?

If you are this upset, did you at least contact Amazon and ask for a refund because you don't want the Prime Membership? I guarantee that they will refund you as they are a very good company to buy from.

One word of caution on "Prime" items though, if it not fulfilled by Amazon, then the Prime may only mean free shipping but not 2 day shipping. You need to watch that during checkout. Other than that happening to me once, I am completely satisfied with every purchase from Amazon!

+1 for LuvMyTJ
Prime works great for me.

Alrighty then,

Lets start with the Rabbit. Geezzzzz, it has two pancakes on it's head. That's a double whammie.

OP,
Just let Amazon know you don't want to join Prime and pay the $300 (or whatever) for shipping. They will gladly refund your $99.

I've saved about 2 grand, this year alone on shipping. Movies & music on the computer are just icing on the cake.

Dude, you stepped on your own wanker. Take a step back and look again.

Michael Starley said:
Point well takin' Hailstorm.Also string is spelled with an r....Capt. Punctuation

I'm not sure if I should delete this entire topic... What exactly are you attempting to accomplish here???

-slinger

dirkclod said:
How is that pancake stuck to da Rabbits Head :shock:

Um...Syrup? :?

We really should have a hall of fame for these threads...no need to delete choice reading material.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4