Amazon Orders

I almost had a heart attack today. FedEx sends me an update alert saying they tried to deliver but no one was home.

I get home, no package and no note. I call them up and ask where to go to pick it up. They give me a location to go pick it up. I get to the fedex location and give them the tracking number for them to say sorry but this package did not go through this location, you need to call 800 # again and ask for correct location, if they say this location again tell them this is the incorrect location.

After 10 minutes arguing with the lady on the phone trying to tell here that the location i was at did not have my package, the says: "Oh wait, its now saying it was delivered and someone signed for it." I called my family and no one was at the house and no one signed for it so i go back home to see if maybe the guy just left it. looked around and nothing, so i call them back up on the phone. They tell me sorry but they checked the drivers truck and the package was not on the truck. The driver had already gone home so they would ask him tomorrow to go back to the house he delved to and make sure it was correct.

Right then I thought the phantom was a gonner, someone got it and it just wasnt me. I'm thinking fedex is not going to cover the costs to replace it, and the seller got a signature confirmation for the package.

I go out to get the mail from the mailback and as I do, my neighbor pulled into his driveway, got out of his car and said, "Hey Mike, wait a minute I have something for you" he then goes into his house and comes out with my Vision+ package!

I cancelled my Amazon LLC order today and went with DDM. While they are both out of stock, I am gambling here and hoping DDM gets inventory first. Will call them tomorrow to see whats up. Also DDM was cheaper by about $150 given the 5% off and no sales tax.

Wish me luck! Can't wait to participate in the forums once I have the P2V+

I ordered mine from Amazon LLC w/ the extra battery on April 16th... still no email and no status update to when i will be receiving it... wanted to cancel my order today.. but i cant find anyone else in stock with it.. really wanted it for the weekend.
this sucks :(

MikesTooLz said:
I almost had a heart attack today. FedEx sends me an update alert saying they tried to deliver but no one was home.

I get home, no package and no note. I call them up and ask where to go to pick it up. They give me a location to go pick it up. I get to the fedex location and give them the tracking number for them to say sorry but this package did not go through this location, you need to call 800 # again and ask for correct location, if they say this location again tell them this is the incorrect location.

After 10 minutes arguing with the lady on the phone trying to tell here that the location i was at did not have my package, the says: "Oh wait, its now saying it was delivered and someone signed for it." I called my family and no one was at the house and no one signed for it so i go back home to see if maybe the guy just left it. looked around and nothing, so i call them back up on the phone. They tell me sorry but they checked the drivers truck and the package was not on the truck. The driver had already gone home so they would ask him tomorrow to go back to the house he delved to and make sure it was correct.

Right then I was thought the phantom was a gonner, someone got it and it just wasnt me. I'm thinking fedex is not going to cover the costs to replace it, and the seller got a signature confirmation for the package.

I go out to get the mail from the mailback and as I do, my neighbor pulled into his driveway, got out of his car and said, "Hey Mike, wait a minute I have something for you" he then goes into his house and comes out with my Vision+ package!

Geez mike this has been some process. Glad u have it in hand. Let the fun begin! Do you think you could fly it all the way up here? I have a bad Jones to get mine. Won't be here till Thursday. I have arranged for it to be left at a fed ex location less than a mile from my house. Cause I won't be there to sign for it. I am dying here.

WOW, this thing is amazing. (my First Phantom I'm coming from an A.R. Drone)
I was hoping that flying via FPV on the mobile screen would be doable as the AR Drone is made to be flown by FPV yet if you were to do that it would end in a crash. I was flying around via FPV with no issues an the latency was great, I cant wait to get the FatShark DominatorHD FPV goggles when they come out.

I'm trying to resist calling out sick tomorrow to go flying...Maybe Friday for an extra long weekend.

MikesTooLz said:
WOW, this think is amazing. (my First Phantom I'm coming from an A.R. Drone)
I was hoping that flying via FPV on the mobile screen would be doable as the AR Drone is made to be flown by FPV yet if you were to do that it would end in a crash. I was flying around via FPV with no issues an the latency was great, I cant wait to get the FatShark DominatorHD FPV goggles when they come out.

I'm trying to resist calling out sick tomorrow to go flying...Maybe Friday for an extra long weekend.

Curious to know if you using the latest DJI-Vision app (1.0.40)? Assuming you are flying with the firmware that came with it?

I ordered from Amazon on April 8th. Never canceled as the days went on despite everyone getting their tracking and all from other sellers because I had this idiotic confidence in them and thought to myself that they'd come thru like always. Boy was I wrong. What a letdown to STILL have no idea when it's coming.

plainolmoo said:
I ordered from Amazon on April 8th. Never canceled as the days went on despite everyone getting their tracking and all from other sellers because I had this idiotic confidence in them and thought to myself that they'd come thru like always. Boy was I wrong. What a letdown to STILL have no idea when it's coming.

was told yesterday by Amazon customer service manager that the expected shipping date was June 1
Just got one for the same price at Motion RC they still have a few in stock so hurry
Cancelled mine at Amazon

My plus has finally arrived. I originally had my order with Amazon LLC placed on April 10. When I realized last week that they were not going to have them anytime soon, I jumped ship and ordered mine over the phone from All e RC on April 18. $1299 + free FedEx ground. It is at a FedEx store that I redirected to because no one will be home to sign. The store just called me and said its there. Will be going to get it after work today. Charging and programming tonight. Wish I could take tomorrow off. Flying tomorrow evening and everyday thereafter for a while I would expect. Wish me luck with getting a trouble free one.

skyhighdiver said:
plainolmoo said:

was told yesterday by Amazon customer service manager that the expected shipping date was June 1
Just got one for the same price at Motion RC they still have a few in stock so hurry
Cancelled mine at Amazon

Out of stock

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj