Amazon or not?

Reaction score
Found a phantom 3 standard on Amazon for a good price. I'm wondering if it would be safe to order from Amazon as well as getting a standard in general. I was wondering if I should save up for a p3 advanced or just the standard. I've never really owned a professional drone before and keep in mind that this will be my first photography drone. Any suggestions?

Found a phantom 3 standard on Amazon for a good price. I'm wondering if it would be safe to order from Amazon as well as getting a standard in general. I was wondering if I should save up for a p3 advanced or just the standard. I've never really owned a professional drone before and keep in mind that this will be my first photography drone. Any suggestions?
I had a phantom 3 standard. If you don't have the money now, just go and grab the P3S. If you've got the extra cash on hand get the P3S advanced. The P3S has worse range, but really how far do you plan on flying?

Amazon is great and their return policy is the best in the business.

The standard is a great bird and I'm absolutely loving mine so far. For video and photography, 2.7k is perfectly fine. However, if you want to do long range flying, go for the advanced or pro. Why? Because they have better range right out of the box. I've spent over $130, just trying to get mine to have almost the range as a pro. If you are fine with 1000 meters, than by all means, get a standard.

I don't really plan to go out of 1000 meters, Especially if it's the same drone just with more range. I will probably get the standard. Thanks!

Reactions: Matts175
The max range I've ever gotten was 1500 feet and even then my legs started shaking
I will probably do the same, and won't believe myself if I don't!

I did the first month flying, after less than 3 months I was doing this

My mother said that boys always want more because they get bored easily :)
YMMV

Might want the P3A for it's stability of signal. Kicking yourself later is water under the bridge. Distances are not what I boost mine for, video feed stability is.

Found a phantom 3 standard on Amazon for a good price. I'm wondering if it would be safe to order from Amazon as well as getting a standard in general.
Amazon is a great place to purchase a Phantom. You can find a list of authorized DJI dealers selling Phantoms on Amazon here.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl