Amazon now has the battery deal

Reaction score
Amazon now is offering the extra battery for $69. B&H photo also has it and pay with Paypal where you don't have to pay for it for 6 months.

Hovtech said:
Amazon now is offering the extra battery for $69. B&H photo also has it and pay with Paypal where you don't have to pay for it for 6 months.

any link ?

Hovtech said:
akonisiya said:
Hovtech said:

any link ?

see if this works

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00J8J ... d_i=507846

BTW, Amazon refunded all my money when I returned my P2V after 2 weeks. They have great customer service.

great! :)
any difference if i wait for AMAZON owned store or thru 3rd party amazon reseller
in terms of warranty returns?

BAM!!!! Thanks Hovtech. Just got off the phone with Amazon as there was no way to add the battery to my already placed preorder. So while I remained on the phone with customer service, I placed a separate order for a battery at $159.95 which she immediately reduced to $70.95 when it showed up on her screen seconds later. No effect on my preorder. And I will have it by April 18th with prime shipping. I love Amazon.

BTW I asked if she knew any info about when they will start shipping pluses and she said she knew nothing beyond what it says on the website which is the 21st. Then she told me they have been getting loads of calls about this as it is a very popular item. LOL. The wait is testing my ability to be patient for sure.

BlackTracer said:
BAM!!!! Thanks Hovtech. Just got off the phone with Amazon as there was no way to add the battery to my already placed preorder. So while I remained on the phone with customer service, I placed a separate order for a battery at $159.95 which she immediately reduced to $70.95 when it showed up on her screen seconds later. No effect on my preorder. And I will have it by April 18th with prime shipping. I love Amazon.

BTW I asked if she knew any info about when they will start shipping pluses and she said she knew nothing beyond what it says on the website which is the 21st. Then she told me they have been getting loads of calls about this as it is a very popular item. LOL. The wait is testing my ability to be patient for sure.

I got ya one better called 2 days ago to complain they didn't offer a second battery deal and after the run around they refunded me 90.00 so I could go buy a battery :D :D :D love amazon support

Hovtech said:

WOW, you just saved me $89.

I went to amazons online chat support and told them I ordered the vision+ and the battery. They said the deal is only for the battery sold by amazon not 3rd parties but they would be glad to still refund the $89 for the battery. Way to go amazon for taking the hit and refunding the $89 even though the sale was through a 3rd party vendor.

Amazon is great if your in the 30 day window. After that your on your own. B&H I've heard will continue helping after the 30 day window.

Phantom 2 Vision, Ragecams 5.4 flat lens

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl