Amazon just lowered price for P3 battery $99

Reaction score
Just got one of these yesterday, prime shipping let me overnight it so mine is coming today!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

i hope they drop the price in the UK. they are about £112 still. At your reduced price converted from US currency they would be £66. Half price!! I'd buy two instantly.

I ordered 2 batteries this afternoon and was back on Amazon again this evening and found the price dropped from $112 to $99 prime. Wanted to share with everything is you need batteries to jump on this. Cheapest I've seen.

Amazon.com : DJI Phantom 3 Intelligent Flight Battery - 4480mah - 23 Minute Flying Time - For the Phantom 3 Professional and Phantom 3 Advance : Camera & Photo

Happy flying
Michael

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
How do you know these are DJI branded OEM batteries? I'm weary about ordering online batteries because of this

How do you know these are DJI branded OEM batteries? I'm weary about ordering online batteries because of this

Well if they are NOT I will be returning them. The pictures and reviews shows them to be factory batteries. It's an authorized Amazon re-seller, so should be an issue.

Well if they are NOT I will be returning them. The pictures and reviews shows them to be factory batteries. It's an authorized Amazon re-seller, so should be an issue.
I just read through most of the comments, looks it's a legit DJI battery! Let me know the outcome, I'll be ordering this weekend. Too bad BestBuy won't price match.

Just got my battery, legit OEM battery!

Fwiw, there were a couple vendors on Amazon selling phony batteries. Amazon gave them the boot after all of the complaints/returns though.

Got my 2 batteries, charged them up, updated firmware and ready to fly them tomorrow. Factory batteries in factory boxes

I just read through most of the comments, looks it's a legit DJI battery! Let me know the outcome, I'll be ordering this weekend. Too bad BestBuy won't price match.

In one of the replies asking if they are genuine the quote says: "Yes it is, the intelligent Flight battery as far as I know is ONLY made and sold by DJI...all of mine are."

"as far as I know" - that is BS.... the seller should know or not - my guess is they are NOT genuine.

BUT these answered questions on Amazon are confusing because you cannot tell if its the seller responding or not....

Doesn't help when Amazon has comments for multi sellers on the same listing too. It's due to Amazon selling the items for multi retailers from their warehouse so the comments keep a running log. Flew my 2 batteries all weekend with no issues. Batteries are OEM at least when I got mine

Give it a few day. I just add to a wish list and check it every so often. Njbill sells them on here for a great price as well. Trust worthy seller too. Got 2 from him

Give it a few day. I just add to a wish list and check it every so often. Njbill sells them on here for a great price as well. Trust worthy seller too. Got 2 from him

Got 1 from him also, quick shipper

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20