Amazon has the Advanced with extra battery for 799

Reaction score
Just ordered the Advanced with extra battery for 799 shipped through Amazon prime.
I was upset that there were no microcenters where I live for the 699 deal but this one with the extra battery is good enough for me.

Thought I'd share for anyone looking for a deal....btw, I'm upgrading from a dji FC40!!! This should be a huge leap for me!!!!

Reactions: Numone
Is that a good deal? I just bought a P3A recently and got a pretty good deal considering. Figured I'd splurge and stock up on batteries and a case as well. No tax, free shipping !

-P3A = $600
-2 Batteries = $220
-DJI hardcase = $80

($900 total)

tytlyf, where did you buy that package?

tytlyf, where did you buy that package?
I bought all 3 separate. No tax on them all, which probably saved another $60

Ebay had the P3A for $599 out the door.
Ebay had the 2 intelligent batteries for $220 out the door
Amazon had the backpack for $80

Great deal tytlyf...unfortunately I had missed the ebay 599 deal and couldn't find anything close so the Amazon deal was the best I found.
Funny thing is best price on Amazon for the extra battery deal was 879 on Friday and when I saw it drop to 799 today I couldn't resist.

Great deal tytlyf...unfortunately I had missed the ebay 599 deal and couldn't find anything close so the Amazon deal was the best I found.
Funny thing is best price on Amazon for the extra battery deal was 879 on Friday and when I saw it drop to 799 today I couldn't resist.
That's cool, I'm just a deal hunter by nature. If you're looking for extra batteries, you can get them around $110

Reactions: dtviewer
Thanks...I'm sure I will be looking for a couple more batteries...I have a feeling 2 won't be enough.
My Advanced is scheduled to show up at my house Tuesday. Probably not going to be able to fly it until Saturday though...guess that gives me plenty of time to read the manual!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl