Amazon drone delivery

Reaction score
I was wondering what affect Amazon using drones for delivery will have on the drone community. I seems like this would result in way more air traffic in the altitudes that are currently used by the casual drone user. Will this result in even more laws/rules in regards to where we can fly???

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

It's all fantasy at this point.

With the amazing growth due to the effect of prime now, I buy all kinds of crap and it's here in 2 hours. People will be all over it being here In 20 minutes, there is money to be made ( a crap load ). Due to public demand, it may become more fact than fantasy sooner than we think.

So, Amazon wants to basically take away 200-400 feet from us? That is not cool.

And when the Amazon drones start falling, no battery left, hit something, package falls etc.. the FCC will be all over us

I think what they should do is move the manned aircraft up to 1000 ft minimum. Why should they have all that wonderful space up there and squeeze us down here? Times are changing.

Put the delivery drones at 700-900 ft.

Expand our flying area up to 600 ft max height.

Reactions: TheTanger
We will never have a say. DJI and related companies might. It will go where the $ is. Period.

Sent from my PT beating heart

Maybe thats where some of us are going wrong with our flying.... we need a big sticker with an H on it, so our phantoms will land in the right place.

Maybe thats where some of us are going wrong with our flying.... we need a big sticker with an H on it, so our phantoms will land in the right place.
I wonder, would that work..... Great food for thought lol

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers