Amazed by the reliability of my P3P....

Reaction score
Had my Phantom 3 Pro sixteen months now and this little thing is still going strong after covering 368 flights and topping 1,600km total distance.
Never put a foot wrong, amazingly reliable and dependable toy. I would have never have thought that these 4 little motors would have carried it over this kind of distance, and still going strong...[emoji2]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

You seem to be a great and lucky pilot.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Had my Phantom 3 Pro sixteen months now and this little thing is still going strong after covering 368 flights and topping 1,600km total distance.
Never put a foot wrong, amazingly reliable and dependable toy. I would have never have thought that these 4 little motors would have carried it over this kind of distance, and still going strong...[emoji2]

Well done with one phantom
Here is mine took me 9 months healthydrones say 4041km

Attachments

• IMG_0138.PNG
    IMG_0138.PNG
    443.2 KB · Views: 412
  • IMG_0139.PNG
    IMG_0139.PNG
    220.9 KB · Views: 390
Last edited:
You seem to be a great and lucky pilot.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Haha, dont consider myself any kind of great pilot, a bit lucky perhaps as in nothing on the Phantom has failed touch wood.
Although an expensive toy to some (£1,600) with extra batteries and accessories, i maintain that to get 16+ months of use out of it, it aint that outrageous an outlay. Thinking of retiring this one now, but cant really decide whether to go for a 4 pro, a Mavic, or an Inspire 1 V. 2
[emoji848]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31