Am thinking of sending my remote to fpvlr to add the long range kit.

Did you see the bird-side micro transmitter he has? Pretty sweet if you are going all out. It is really designed for P3P/A as it is 2.4 Ghz, but would work for P3S video.

Yes im sure it works great, im considering getting birside antennas from fpvlr. i havent seen anyone here with the fpvlr P3S remote antenna.

Did you see the bird-side micro transmitter he has? Pretty sweet if you are going all out. It is really designed for P3P/A as it is 2.4 Ghz, but would work for P3S video.

do you have a link? the ones ive been looking at the are the dipoles that dirk has that are made for the itelite dbs. I emailed them to see which one would work best.

Here ya go. Remember I think this is really intended for the P3P/A as it is 2.4Ghz so covers both control & video on Lightbridge, but could be used for video on P3S. Looks like it includes the mounting trays, cables, etc.. I don't see the antenna in the photos so they may be extra? You need to ask Tony about applicability to a P3S. If you lose control range that would be the limiting factor. Personally I think you should do as little as possible saving bird-side mods until after you have expended all RC side choices.

Air side booster mod kit - FPVLR

do you have a link? the ones ive been looking at the are the dipoles that dirk has that are made for the itelite dbs. I emailed them to see which one would work best.

i Chris,
price is
154 for the antenna kit
57 for 2.4ghz amp
109$ for 5.8ghz amp
29$ for external battery with charger (to power the amps)
99$ installation service.
That's what I'm going to go with. What you think?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

All RC side, correct?

Sounds like a great setup. Again, you may want to first consider just adding the antenna kit. That may alter the antenna cable lengths since you will probably be mounting the amps & battery to either the back of the controller or a separate bracket. If you always want max range & penetration available that is a great setup. If you just want to do close-in flying it can be a bit awkward but you could just omit the amps, or order a spare stock controller & pair up as needed.

i Chris,
price is
154 for the antenna kit
57 for 2.4ghz amp
109$ for 5.8ghz amp
29$ for external battery with charger (to power the amps)
99$ installation service.
That's what I'm going to go with. What you think?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: stulpin300m

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1