Am I supposed to have 2 phantom wirelss networks on my phone

Reaction score
Watching this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItUhaVCah18 and some other tutorials I see where they actually have two Phantom networks. One for the extender and one for the Phantom itself. I am only picking up one on my device. This would explain a lot as I am still trying to figure out why it shows 0 sattelites and 0 battery % inside my app when I am viewing through camera figure it also might solve my camera tilt problem.

Re: Am I supposed to have 2 phantom wirelss networks on my p

No your only supposed to see one network address and that is of the repeater

Interesting video. I wonder where they got the second address from? Only one shows up now days.

Happyflyer said:
Interesting video. I wonder where they got the second address from? Only one shows up now days.

Only 1 network is SUPPOSED to be broadcast...Ive heard of people seeing the other one.

Mine shows 2. The phantom default one and the other is the custom named one.

2 x P2V+ with Phantom Connection Broken

Mako79 said:
Do you have an Android phone? If yes, download Wifi Analyzer from the play store. The wifi analyser will tell you the hidden wifi address and mac address of the phantom.

Look at the date of the video... this was just about the time of the first release of the Vision - and maybe just days prior.
I received mine not long after this video was published and never saw two networks at start-up. I would guess the Vision in the video contained some quirks found only in beta firmware and very early components.

Did you guys also hear him explain that the camera was not installed at the factory? :roll:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers