I have the current firmware on the actual controller but only have the 2.00 firmware on the phantom because I want to hold off on 3.0 until the issues with it not working correctly with iPhone get resolved. Is that an ok combination or do I have to have the absolute newest firmware for the phantom since I have the newest firmware for the controller. I know it's not good to mismatch them and that's why I'm asking. I'm assuming that if the latest controller firmware was released along with the 2.0 firmware than I would be ok but if it was released more recently than I wonder if I should probably update the phantom. So even if someone could direct me to the release dates of the firmwares I could probably get an idea of if it's ok or not. Hope this all makes sense and thanks for any help.