Am I not posting correctly in the introductions?

Reaction score
I have a thread that got a reply, but none in introductions and this is my first forum. Why is only one of my posts showing in notifications?

I have a thread that got a reply, but none in introductions and this is my first forum. Why is only one of my posts showing in notifications?

Hey Joker
Don't take it personally,
The alert system here is a bit screwy sometimes! My alerts hardly ever work! Lol ( so we been using tricks to break through ) like if you need someone to reply to you type ( @ ) then their member name, I'll do yours here @joker'shobby . You should have a forced alert! This works well.

Not sure what is up with alerts? Conversations section works for me ( pm's ), but my posts are hit and miss.
So I click on my avatar ( your name icon on your posts ) go into your profile, choose " Your content " and it will pull up a list of all posts you are in. Best way to check all your posts, so you don't overlook anyone , as this has unfortunately happen to me a few times, once almost losing me a sale! ( I did not realize he replied, never got alert ) but he was cool with it, once he knew what happened!

You can also contact a MODERATOR, and see if they can check that your settings are ok!

Personally
I just got Imune to it! And don't bother me anymore!

Ps: also in alerts it sometimes only shows you the first reply ( even though you might have several replies in that post ) most likely as not to clutter up your alert list? But I like that feature.

Hope this helps
Take care, Fly safe
J Dot
:cool:

@J Dot thank you so much! I know the airplane on the right side of what I am typing is the send symbol, but what is the + in the circle on the left for? I really appreciate your advice.

Yes you got it,
Sorry had to go out of town all day ( grandpa in hospital ) went to see him.
As for the plus mark I'm not sure? I tried using the app once and hated it, so go to to full site on my iPhone 4s, so can't help you there, sorry.

As for conversations ( pm's ) just click on the persons member name by their avatar ( circle for custom picture ) then choose START CONVERSATION, then it opens a pm style window, just type and send!
( not sure if it is still the same, but when I joined, I had to be a member for so many days before I could pm another member ) but they sold the site to someone else since then, so not sure if that is still going on or not?

J Dot

Reactions: dirkclod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik