am i doomed?

Reaction score
well I wanted to put my v2+ in naza M mode today, so I grabbed the laptop and plugged her in and opened the assistant software and forgot to turn off my wifi, BOOM started updated I yanked the USB cable but it was too late, all the LEDs stopped blinking on the bird and no longer responded :( I had no choice but to plug it back in so it could update and now all the LEDs function and it connect to the app fine.

switched to Naza and took it out for a flight just now, everything seemed fine. now im terrified with the new update installed :(

Julius717 said:
well I wanted to put my v2+ in naza M mode today, so I grabbed the laptop and plugged her in and opened the assistant software and forgot to turn off my wifi, BOOM started updated I yanked the USB cable but it was too late, all the LEDs stopped blinking on the bird and no longer responded :( I had no choice but to plug it back in so it could update and now all the LEDs function and it connect to the app fine.

switched to Naza and took it out for a flight just now, everything seemed fine. now im terrified with the new update installed :(

Its all good man. Have 8 flights now with 3.12 no issues.

I actually did the same thing on a camera update that was forced on us. Yanking out the usb comes as reaction right after you had just said "What the hell?!". For a piece of mind I ended up re-installing everything, then calibrating everything all over again. It just pissed me off that they would even force a update on to us like that.

XYeb5MW.jpg

If you live in the Washington, D.C. Area, as I do (Maryland suburbs), You're doomed. Fortunately for me, I haven't upgraded yet.

Good results so far with 3.12. I'm on West Coast so DC is meh. I think the White House crash was a shill deal anyway to instill crack down on quads in general.

snowghost said:
Good results so far with 3.12. I'm on West Coast so DC is meh. I think the White House crash was a shill deal anyway to instill crack down on quads in general.

Good guess. And actually the truth. The pilot was an intelligence agency employee who had just finished attending a conference on the dangers of drones. He felt people weren't taking them seriously enough.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/nat ... story.html

Julius717, you can prevent this from happening in the future by disconnecting your computer from the Internet before starting the Phantom Assistant application.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic