Am I doing it all wrong?

Reaction score
Do you have to connect your phone to the controller with USB cable for good video feeds as I never done that and my video already goes at around 30 Metres and cuts off? Can't test it now as I have taken it for an exchange thinking it's a software fault. Any advice would be great.

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

If you're seeing video at all, you're already connected. If you have a P3 Pro or Advanced you connect with the cable. If you have a P3S or P3 4 K you're connected via wifi and wouldn't use a cable. Since you posted in the Pro/Adv section, I'm assuming you have one of those models. Is that correct? If you're not connected, you can't see any video at all so your question's a bit confusing. Can you clarify it a bit?

Reactions: Neon Euc
If you havent connected with usb and have been getting video...you most likely have a p3 standard and in that case it could be a firmware issue for sure amongst other possible issues.

Sent from my SM-N930F using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Neon Euc
Thank you ever so much for your replies and sorry as I realised I posted in the wrong section as I have a phantom 3 standard. I did have very bad video signal as the drone goes up to around 30 metres high then loses signal. I have got s replacement on the way and if it is the same problem then maybe it's where I am flying it that's the problem so I will update as soon as I receive a new one. Please feel free to delete or move my list admin to the right section. And thsnk you everyone for being kind enough to help me on your replies [emoji4]

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31