Reaction score
MultiStar Carry Case Suitable for DJI Phantom 3

$26.00 East and west coast.
86507.jpg
86507s3.jpg
86507.jpg
86507s3.jpg

Reactions: liketogethigh
For that price, with an electric butcher knife you can cut the battery compartments to fit the P4

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Nice find, thanks for sharing this, really swell. ;-)

RedHotPoker

Reactions: HWCM
Choose one of the $22 ones from East or West US warehouses and the shipping is $11.

In lieu of driving 4.5 hours each way to a Microcenter for a DJI backpack, is this about the best deal I'm going to find on a case? I realize it's not a backpack, but better than nothing...

Saw one ingenious bright fellow, strap his similarly sized hardshell case, to an external backpack frame, and away he went.

RedHotPoker

Choose one of the $22 ones from East or West US warehouses and the shipping is $11.

In lieu of driving 4.5 hours each way to a Microcenter for a DJI backpack, is this about the best deal I'm going to find on a case? I realize it's not a backpack, but better than nothing...
Could get this one, $12 plus $16 shipping to the states:
ST Camouflage Shoulder Backpack DJI Phantom 4 Quadcopter Accessory

(EDIT) Oops, just realized I posted in the P3 section and that link is for a P4 backpack

It's about $40 in the US for it... not bad, but not real hard to find similar deals.

Now that is good old fashioned Merican ingenuity right there!
Canadian up abouts, here er, eh? Yup.
But what's an international border, between phantom comrades? Hahaha

RedHotPoker

That looks a lot like the one I got free with my P3. If so, it's not a great case. Pretty cumbersome and the foam cutouts don't secure the quad at all. I got a $30 knock off hardshell backpack and it's much better.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie