Altitude showing incorrect

Mori55 said:
Flew my new + today and my attitude was about 40' off. Distance was good. And just about at sea level. Any ideas?

No fix. I had to return mine and they are sending me a new one. Bummer but there is no fix. I could power mine off and on in the same place and it varied from -40 to -120. I would try to power on and off a few times and fly it before returning though, just to make sure.

MIine shows plus 42'-46' feet as well. Is something going on? it seems more and more ppl are having this problem

The aftermarket apps cause the altitude readings to be off. But you should first just try a restart. If it is still way out then do a compass calibration. You will need to restart after the compass calibration. If you are still off the mark the advance imu, followed by a compass calibration, and restart.

Ok I do advance calibration all the time to be on safe time
I have notice before calibration I get crazy reading on the app sometime 5-10miles away after calibration phantom dance I get all 0 reading I lock around 10 sats take off and I notice readings are off again I don't know what to do
I have only had it for a week have not test other places also I do have power lines witch maybe the reason but I am afraid of trying return home just because who knows if it will land by me or 5-10 miles away

Please PM if there are any fix for this

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl