Altitude of phantom dji vision plus

Reaction score
The default settings in the Phantom 2 Vision Assistant are 500 metres altitude and 1500 metres distance (well, it is in my copy), but you can change them.

Plug the bird into a computer, load the Phantom 2 Vision Assistant and then find the section that defines the limits. You'll be able to figure it out from there.

You don't need a Youtube for this one. Plug your drone into your PC then open up your Phantom 2 Vision Assistant software on your PC. Click the "Advanced" tab then hit Limits.

Danger: You might think you can spend spend 50% of your battery going up and use the other 50% to get down but that won't work. The drone can go UP like a rocket (15m/s) but it only comes down at 2m/s. Well... that's with the props turning. When the power runs out it comes down reallll fast. Don't let yourself get marooned hundreds of feet in the air when the power runs out. Perhaps that's the reason this stuff is in the advanced tab.

limits.jpg

I really think with all the instructions given and you're still asking the question of plugging your phantom to the computer, my recommendation is you familiarise yourself with the basics including updating your firmware. Once you're pass that then the instructions above will just make sense.

aVex said:
I really think with all the instructions given and you're still asking the question of plugging your phantom to the computer, my recommendation is you familiarise yourself with the basics including updating your firmware. Once you're pass that then the instructions above will just make sense.

+1 :lol:

lakislambrianides said:
I try to learn..I start for zero ..im new and I try hard..

Ya... I'm with the others. I'd probably stick with the defaults for now. If the answers posted here aren't making sense to you then you might not be ready to go to the advanced settings and bypass the built in safety limits.

lakislambrianides said:
I only want change length units max height max radius..I find the way but im not sure which have to plug to computer for that..phantom or control??

Phantom.

Any more hand holding here people are gonna start talking lol

Sent from Samsung S4 via Tapatalk

Re: Απ: Altitude of phantom dji vision plus

lakislambrianides said:
[emoji26]

what language?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members