Altitude limit

With the P2 assistant.
Set it to what you want.
(Page 25 of Phantom 2 user manual v1.1)

Reactions: dirkclod
When you reset to a higher altutide then 400ft you will get a disclaimer which you have to agree to then you can type in the altitude and hit ENTER. Take the time to read the disclaimer.

I was having same problem., reset height in assistant. At 400 feet lost signal and did a RTH.

I was having same problem., reset height in assistant. At 400 feet lost signal and did a RTH.
Check back in assistant and see what it's set on now . Maybe it didn't take .

View this video full screen and take the time to read the disclaimer.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Do not try to fly above a no fly zone limit... i live near JFK airport and we keep reading in the paper how pilots landing are seeing drones. Do not screw with real peoples lives and attempt to video a plane...

Reactions: griter34
Lol I am a sensible human being lol besides I live on the edge of the wilderness, I am not interested in flying near anything as these drones are totally unreliable and can fall outbofvtge sky at a whim. To me it is a camera platform and why not safely fly as high as I would like. Just look on the highways to see how many really bad and irresponsible drivers there are. Not surprising that's translating yo drones!

Do not try to fly above a no fly zone limit... i live near JFK airport and we keep reading in the paper how pilots landing are seeing drones. Do not screw with real peoples lives and attempt to video a plane...

The FAA has requested that we fly no higher then 400 feet, no further horizontally then 1500 feet and to keep the craft within VLOS but those requests not rules

FlightRadar24 only shows aircraft with ADS-B which is not mandated until 2020, and it won't show military aircraft. Not likely to show low altitude aircraft. Fun to watch, though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers