Altitude issues with litchi and iPad mini wifi

Reaction score
So I'm at my place in n.h. I'm at 900' altitude. I open my litchi app in my iPad mini wifi and set a mission for a beautiful area called the kancamagus highway. The spot I'm starting the mission is at 2800'. I get there right before sunset, start up the p3a, take off about 50' straight up. I load the mission and hit go. The litchi app gives me a warning that tells me my altitude is too high!?!? Why is this? The drone will fly but the app won't run the mission. Highest point in the mission was 380' above the takeoff point. (First it was 500' then I reset to 380' or so with the same warning) I also tried taking off to 10' and 100' and the same warning. Got a couple short videos of sunset going up and down.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

So I'm at my place in n.h. I'm at 900' altitude. I open my litchi app in my iPad mini wifi and set a mission for a beautiful area called the kancamagus highway. The spot I'm starting the mission is at 2800'. I get there right before sunset, start up the p3a, take off about 50' straight up. I load the mission and hit go. The litchi app gives me a warning that tells me my altitude is too high!?!? Why is this? The drone will fly but the app won't run the mission. Highest point in the mission was 380' above the takeoff point. (First it was 500' then I reset to 380' or so with the same warning) I also tried taking off to 10' and 100' and the same warning. Got a couple short videos of sunset going up and down.

Can you provide the mission and I will check it out?

I'd be happy to but after doing some searching here I found out what may have been the problem. I first disregarded it because I knew I had my settings all correct then realized when dji updated the go app it rest my max alt pretty low. Think that caused havoc with my litchi mission.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik