Altering low battery warning levels on P2

Reaction score
First level low battery warning level on my P2 is set at 20% where I have auto return to home set. 2nd level warning where it will auto land is set at 15%. I have tested this with my phantom about 50 metres away and note that at the landing stage of auto return it has already dropped to 15/16%. ( battery has only done 15 cycles). It's would appear that if it went into auto return at some distance from the home point, it would auto land at 15% long before it got home with perhaps the loss of the Phantom (over water?).
I cannot see how to alter these levels on the software as there does not appear to be any facility for this. All DJI software is up to date on the phantom and my computer. Any suggestions?

First level low battery warning level on my P2 is set at 20% where I have auto return to home set. 2nd level warning where it will auto land is set at 15%. I have tested this with my phantom about 50 metres away and note that at the landing stage of auto return it has already dropped to 15/16%. ( battery has only done 15 cycles). It's would appear that if it went into auto return at some distance from the home point, it would auto land at 15% long before it got home with perhaps the loss of the Phantom (over water?).
I cannot see how to alter these levels on the software as there does not appear to be any facility for this. All DJI software is up to date on the phantom and my computer. Any suggestions?

Once those percentage settings were set in earlier firmware they disabled in it firmware v3.6 so you can no longer reset them.

Once those percentage settings were set in earlier firmware they disabled in it firmware v3.6 so you can no longer reset them.
Thanks Jason.
Would it be possible to reload the earlier software, reset them then reload the newer software?

Thanks Jason.
Would it be possible to reload the earlier software, reset them then reload the newer software?

You can try to do a hard reset no there's no guarantee it will work.if your in the latest firmware v3.8. if you are successful please let me know and which firmware you currently have and which you downloaded too. You would go lower then firmware v3.6 so scan through your download file or go to: http://droneslinger.com/software.html

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik