Almost new OEM Phantom 3 Batteries

Reaction score
I have a few almost new Phantom 3 batteries for sale. These are all OEM batteries and are in excellent like-new condition with absolutely no blemishes, etc. All prices include shipping (CONUS). $5 discount if you buy more than 1.

Here are some details:

Battery #1 - 2 cycles - SOLD
Battery #2 - 3 cycles - SOLD
Battery #3 - 7 cycles - no box ($95)
Battery #4 - no box - SOLD
Battery #5 - 8 cycles - no box ($95)
Battery #6 - no box - SOLD
Battery #7 - no box - SOLD
Battery #8 - no box - SOLD
Battery #9 - no box - SOLD

I am located in the Seattle area if you want to meet in person.

RVD.

Last edited:
Hi would you consider sending one to the UK.. if so Battery #6 (9 cycles) and is PayPal OK...
Waylander

OK iv'e looked into shipping from US to UK, and seems very expensive from my end (UK) perhaps its cheaper from your end...

what's your new price for Bat #6
Waylander

Original post updated because I sold some more of these last week. All prices reduced $10 from the original price so $100 per battery shipping included. $5 discount on the total still applies if you buy 2 or more.

How long ago were these purchased? How were they stored voltage wise?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Stored at ~3.8v/cell. I am pretty well versed with lithium batteries so I know how to discharge them into storage mode, etc.

They are about 3 months old (mostly bought in December 2015).
There's another dude here selling brand new ones in box for $110 shipped, since yours are used would you take $90 for battery #2 ??

Batteries #2 and #3 are pending payment right now. #5 is all that's available.

As for the other guy selling new ones at $110 shipped, that's great. This is more for people who:

1) want to save a little bit of money for an almost similar product.
2) throw away the box anyway so they don't care to have a box
3) like batteries that are broken in since some people say that you need to take it easy for the first 10 cycles or so to break them in

I'll lower the price if I don't see any more action but as of now, battery #5 is $100 shipped.

Batteries #2 and #3 are pending payment right now. #5 is all that's available.

As for the other guy selling new ones at $110 shipped, that's great. This is more for people who:

1) want to save a little bit of money for an almost similar product.
2) throw away the box anyway so they don't care to have a box
3) like batteries that are broken in since some people say that you need to take it easy for the first 10 cycles or so to break them in

I'll lower the price if I don't see any more action but as of now, battery #5 is $100 shipped.
Thanks I actually just got a brand new one for $100 on eBay from an authorized dji seller, they had it for $125 but eBay has a $25 off coupon when you buy $125 or more so I just went for it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik