Almost hit a Cow :)

Reaction score
It was my second flight. From this perspective I think it was too brave :)
Ive spent some time to find it. Hopefully, besides some "lick marks" P3 is all okay.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

[No animals were harmed in the making of this film] :D

You shouldn't be flying anywhere near wildlife or animals of any sort. They don't understand these aircraft and could possibly even stampede in fear, then who knows what harm could befall them - fences, ditches, trees, etc.

Uh-oh moral police. I am pretty sure he did not know or was just too excited... Seriously, people pointing this out all the time (which should be totally clear to anyone using anything remote-controlled) is really annoying and not helping people at all.

that would been brilliant if it landed in a cow pat! not having a go at you, but we all need to be careful about flying around animals if the props hit the cow it could of seriously hurt it plus i dont want a propeller stuck in my next steak!!

This is the best video I've seen! Sorry about the P3 but such a short uncontrolled flight, I thought the cow was actually flying it.. Thanks for the honesty, my first quads are still on my shelf but don't resemble a quad at all.

Great how the cows were perfectly still as it was flying and one just starred at it like it was an everyday thing.

Also nice colour on that video, looked like a western or something.

Unlikely to have hurt the beast, at the least may have given him a startle.

Myth busters did a test recently with chicken.

Interesting Vid, keep practising and learning.

Cheers,

Davo.

You should practice more before trying to make video like that. I don't understand who you crash

You shouldn't be flying anywhere near wildlife or animals of any sort. They don't understand these aircraft and could possibly even stampede in fear, then who knows what harm could befall them - fences, ditches, trees, etc.
I thought that's how everyone tenderizes their steak! [emoji39]

6bf0df272b.gif

I almost hit one with my P2V. FPV lag over WiFi is a B****.

No scratches!

Not many farmers or ranchers here I guess. Pretty sure those are steers not cows. Same species, different sex. Sort of. Think of them as the Michael Jacksons of beef.

Reactions: dirkclod and SENC
Uh-oh moral police. I am pretty sure he did not know or was just too excited... Seriously, people pointing this out all the time (which should be totally clear to anyone using anything remote-controlled) is really annoying and not helping people at all.

I want to agree with you, but the overwhelming evidence on YT and other sites proves otherwise.
You may not be helped but can you say that for all?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.