Allow Myself to Introduce... Myself

Reaction score
Hi there. I live in Brunswick, MD and have a DJI P4P+. I'm new to nice drones, but have flown cheap semi-automated ones for a while. I am really looking forward to broadening my photography skills (I do DSLR and GoPro work) and expanding my work to include flying shots.

-Vaughn

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

My very first flight and first aerial photography...

Reactions: GraceIsTheKey
Hello,

I just purchased a new phantom 4 pro and all the goodies, new laptop with 4K to be able to edit and watch the videos. But I am terrified to fly the drone. :) I have been just getting it bearly off the ground and so scared of crashing that I am almost paralyzed and can't fly... My question is if I crash the drone is there some where I can send or take the drone to have it fixed? Or is it very pretty durable that I am over reacting

Hello,

I just purchased a new phantom 4 pro and all the goodies, new laptop with 4K to be able to edit and watch the videos. But I am terrified to fly the drone. :) I have been just getting it bearly off the ground and so scared of crashing that I am almost paralyzed and can't fly... My question is if I crash the drone is there some where I can send or take the drone to have it fixed? Or is it very pretty durable that I am over reacting
HI no one wants to crash and burn....no not to durable on the hard knocks or soft knocks just like any phantom.they should be,,,worst thing send it back to dji for repairs,,,man it hate saying that,,,:eek:don't be to cautious that make you react bad if something goes wrong and probably crash it,,,genital on take offs and landings you be sweet..Enjoy you supposed to be happy when flying:)take care

Reactions: Ms.drone
Life's too short to panic about crashing a drone. Keep it in beginner mode for a few hours, and get used to the controls. Dang thing pretty much flies itself in beginner mode. Take some deep breaths, calm your inner spirit, and take off!

Hello,

I just passed the FAA Part 107 Certification Exam. And, I registered my P4P+ with the FAA as a business drone. With my drone, Canon DSLR, and GoPro, I'm ready to begin doing commercial photography!

I figured out how to properly process 4K video... This is a few shots of the sunrise utilizing my P4P+ and Adobe Premiere:

My latest 4K video is a flight over the Potomac River with a revealing riser to view Brunswick from the river's edge. It was a little spooky, because the gusts were 25+ and a drop in the Potomac would not end well...

Hello,

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

Hello Everyone,

Just want to give you a quick update! I am flying every day I take my drone out and fly it around my neighborhood. I have only gone up to about 25 meters. But the winds have not been the greatest since I bought the drone. I get a little scared when a gust comes up and I usually will bring it down to where the my house will block the winds. But I have been able to fly it all the way down the street and back and aquatinted myself more with the controller and the app on the Ipad. So I have figured out when I'm not sure which direction I am going down the street look at my red arrow and see what direction it is pointing. I have also used the tracking fly and very excited to use the tapfly as I think this will be the one that I use taking pictures of my properties for rent. I wanted to thank everyone here for you words of encouragement. I still get a pit in my stomach when I feel I am not in control but they are getting fewer and fewer. I hope to have he confidence you all have soon. :)

Reactions: chopperguy
Welcome, Ms.drone! :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl