all yellow lights

Reaction score
I have a DJI phantom 1...flying fine for a while..then after one flight I went to fly again..got all yellow lights.....everything I have found to rebind a transmitter has not worked....no major crash before this, as I said was flying fine....I am beyond frustrated.,..even bought a new transmitter..nothing...can anyone help!

Sounds like you got switched to PPM hook up phantom to assistant and change the receiver type to D-Bus .

thanks for the replys....the batteries are brand new. When I am in Naza nothing shows up on the control panel for the radio.....I have tried everything to pair it. When I look for the led light inside the phantom, it is not lit up at all, when I push the little button nothing happens either.

I keep getting this error

Configuration error, this may cause by firmware upgrade from old version.or abnormal Tx calibration. Re-calibrate your transmitter,and power cycle your controller and check all of the parameters.

Check the Rx in the shell to make sure the lead from it to the X2 port on the NAZA isn't loose at either end.

...and check the setting 750r mentioned if you haven't already.

My vision plus was blinking yellow last week. Was not able to calibrate. Got that nasty error. Same one. I hit that led button on uav and then turned remote on, and hit led button again with pen, Then you need to calibrate, Make sure you have vision software driver downloaded, go through calibration it should purge that icky error

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYic0Z6fZ8w
Two issues You've lost link tween uav and remote controller. Relink as per youtube. That's what the orange lights are crying about. If you have the error message. You need to calibrate remote (You can't do that without a link tween uav and remote. (Sheesh). Once you're relinked or parhaps you've lost controller integrity. ? If not and you manage to relink, we need to get calibrated. There are two 2 ways of calibrating remote. One is where you hook remote to usb and connect to rc controller software. And toggling the remote with corrosponding reaction on software. Simple. That's how you calibrate the remote. Now you have to plug uav to computer and calibrate remote receiver via vision software. That's gonna get rid of calibration error message. This calibrates the receiver end. (Your uav). Toggling the remote buttons with corrosponding reaction on screen. Follow prompts. This will likely flush the error message. Again. CALIBRATING REMOTE TWICE. USING SEPERATE SOFTWARE. RC CONTROLLER SOFTWARE AND YOUR PHANTOM SOFTWARE.

thanks still for all the replys....petros it is a DJI phantom 1, not a 2..thanks for the video but it doesnt apply. All connects appear to be tight...just baffled.....

krock, do you know exactly which model of P1 you have? On the sticker on the bottom of the shell it should say 1.1 or 1.2 or 1.1.1 for example.

Also, is the LED flashing yellow very fast, or slow and steady? Fast indicates loss of control signal, slow indicates ATTI mode (and possibly loss of GPS signal or function).

OI Photography said:
krock, do you know exactly which model of P1 you have? On the sticker on the bottom of the shell it should say 1.1 or 1.2 or 1.1.1 for example.

Also, is the LED flashing yellow very fast, or slow and steady? Fast indicates loss of control signal, slow indicates ATTI mode (and possibly loss of GPS signal or function).

+1
I think we are missing something here .

I've got the fast flashing yellow lights after P2 boots up. Light on rec board is red, flashes red when pressed, and returns to red with no link to tx. I just had a horrible crash from approx. 100-150' and landed on asphalt upside down. Trying to trouble shoot what will get it back to flying. When hooked up to P2 assistant sw the imu had good numbers and ran the advanced calibration anyway. It responds to movements of the P2, however the compass values are blank and error message comes up saying connection needs checking. The crash pushed the compass connector on the main board over far enough when I straitened it out it broke off the board. I could see three of the five traces leading to the connector and soldered the compass wires directly to the board. Trying to determine where I can attach the other two wires, doesn't look possible so far. Modern circuit boards and components are far less repairable than those in the past. Anyway, all values for the tx are showing no connection. Have calibrated tx with rc sw but just can't get tx to link with P2. I'm trying to figure out if worth the effort and cost to fix, so far it needs new main board, that should bring the compass back to life, but want to see if my link problem is faulty rc board or I just haven't hit the right combination of steps to get link back.
Motors and esc units appear ok, gps antenna is cracked and replacements are available, but gps may be shot also. A lot to overcome, but its fun working on it and a learning experience. A new P2 is plan C.

Update: Been so busy with this troubleshooting I forgot to take in consideration that the crash happened due to two possibilities. What happened was at altitude the motors just quit and fell. I thought this was major component failure or I wondered if I had caused motors to quit with some combination of stick movements (which I doubt but can't know for sure). Both sticks may have been straight down for a second, but never more than that, and besides that's not a csc movement. In GPS and Naza mode.

its version 1.1.1.
It is the super fast yellow....binding seems to be the issue. The interior LED light where the binding button is does not light up at all. As previously stated, did not have a crash..landed..no issue...charged up battery went to fly again..all yellow lights....

krockdaddy,
got your PM and replied.

follow my instructions. if your GPS is showing all 0's in the Assistant there is either GPS module malfunction or the grey cable from compass got disconnected somehow.
let us know what you find out.

hani

I was away for a while and have returned this...never got the PM back, not sure what happened to it...I will look at the compass cables and let you know

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.