All Those Florida Drones

Reaction score
I just saw on the news this morning that 1 in 10 of the FAA 107 licenses thus far were issued in Florida.
Ten percent of all US right here on our little peninsula.

I assume it has to do with our weather, and I know there ARE a lot of drones flying around here.

So shut yore pie hole fellas, we're playin by the rules down here. :)

Reactions: N017RW
Lol
I also know this to be true, as 75-80% of our drone repairs come from HERE, Florida.:)

So definitely more drones per capita, than other states!

Or just crappy pilots?o_O

J Dot
:cool:
Take care, Fly Safe!

Reactions: BryanBTX
Lol
I also know this to be true, as 75-80% of our drone repairs come from HERE, Florida.:)

So definitely more drones per capita, than other states!

Or just crappy pilots?o_O

J Dot
:cool:
Take care, Fly Safe!
Yeah, J Dot. Right after Christmas one night here in Sarasota the sky looked like the sky over the Super Bowl.:)
Well, maybe not that many, but I counted 6 at one time just looking up in my front yard one night. They have gradually dwindled down now six weeks later.:(

Yeah, J Dot. Right after Christmas one night here in Sarasota the sky looked like the sky over the Super Bowl.:)
Well, maybe not that many, but I counted 6 at one time just looking up in my front yard one night. They have gradually dwindled down now six weeks later.:(

The rest are in his shop. ;)

i think it has also to do with the high volume of real estate and development. I use mine for that purpose and i was the 7th of 8th to take it seriously in our small town.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4