all my phantoms 3's are flashing yellow quickly

Reaction score
having issues with my phantoms, havent flown them in quite a wile with a couple being damaged in diferent ways, been borrowing parts off other ones and now even the ones that use to fly without a gimbal are flashing yellow quickly, anyone know what it mean.. i get connection between the controller and if i lift the drone it says its doing things on the screen but just cant do anything else... flashing yellow is usualy controller but the controller is connected just fine.. i remember all this coming about after i did a firmware update earlier in the year.. not i cant even get it to read a memory card..... realy annoying having 4 phantoms just sitting here doing nothing :(

Check following:

1. If RC is not connected to AC correctly. Switch off both RC and AC. Start RC first and then AC and wait for 30 sec and see if RC shows solid green.

2. Sometimes warm up takes long time and you notice AC blinking yellow. Calibrate IMU on flat surface and in cold condition.

3. Check compass calibration and do it.

I presume that no physical connections have gone bad in AC / RC

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

is it a common thing that the connectors go bad? i remember when i first got a p3 and i had to repair the gimbal i didnt have the connector from the gimbal to the sonar box thing connected and the phantom would take alot longer to power down when turned off... now they are all acting in the same way, i have switched around connectors between the 5 phantoms i have, surely they havent all gone bad? but i have removed them and put them on alot of times... it wont even let me do an IMU calibration or a compas calibration.. i think its time to bite the bullet and take them into a professional

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan