All Lights Flashing Red

Reaction score
Went out this morning with the Phantom,did my pre check list then switched everything on exept the wifi as i did not have my phone with me.All the lights started flashing red,the only thing the remote would respond to was to calibrate the phantom.
I put the phantom in calibration mode and proceded to calibrate the phantom the horizontal calibration was o.k as the green light came on,then i did the vertical calibration and that showed red lights.I tried this a few times but the vertical lights were still showing red.

However i tried the motors and they started which they would not do before.I do not want to chance a flight as i may get a runaway as i am new to this game.

Any help will be appreciated.

Pull-Up.

Thanks for the reply.I ran the assistant programme and it shows no errors and says that imu no calibration needed.I did not have my phone in line when i tried to have a lesson today as i was not going to let it go out of sight as I do not feel that I am ready for that yet.
I had a test flight yesterday in the garden and that was o.k.all the batteries are charged so I cannot understand the problem I had this morning.

I may have another go at calibrating tomorrow and see how it goes.

Don't forget that the phone doesn't just give you camera preview it also gives you useful telemetry like battery %, number of sats locked and status and error messages, too.

If the issue persists then run an advanced IMU calibration anyway even if it says it doesn't need it and see if it sorts it out. Definitely be good to see what the phone's saying if you get the error again...

Pull_Up said:
Don't forget that the phone doesn't just give you camera preview it also gives you useful telemetry like battery %, number of sats locked and status and error messages, too.

If the issue persists then run an advanced IMU calibration anyway even if it says it doesn't need it and see if it sorts it out. Definitely be good to see what the phone's saying if you get the error again...

Pull_Up.

Thanks will try that tomorrow,and post the results.

Well i did a advanced imu procedure and had repeated message [RC TO HOT LET IT COOL DOWN FOR 5 MINS AND TRY AGAIN] did this several times the last time i did not get the message.
Went in the garden to calibrate the phantom and it would go from flashing yellow to flashing green.Tried this several times,but could not get it to calibrate.I power cycled the controller and the phantom several times also.

anyone come across this problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers