all in one quadcopter tutorial DVD - anyone want one?

Reaction score
Hey guys! I've seen a lot of people asking questions about starting in aerial photography and video with the Phantom ii or other copters - and having been through that process myself, I'm considering creating a DVD/teaching resource that walks you through a step-by-step guide to setup and master your quadcopter. Saving tons of hours spent sifting through forums. Would anyone be interested in this resource if I were to take the time to create it?

If you're interested, msg me and I'll contact you when it becomes available!

It would cover every step of the process in becoming a multicopter expert. Find out which quadcopters to buy and which to stay away from and learn how to setup and balance your quadcopter for maximum results. Then I'll demonstrate the foundational techniques of flying quadcopters, and top training strategies that will get you pro results in a fraction of the time. Finally I'll go over producing cinematic, film quality video with your gopro or onboard camera – and how to MAKE MONEY as a Freelance Quadcopter Operator! These are actionable steps that you can take immediately. This guide is guaranteed to produce results FAST. No more fishing through endless online threads, video comments and message boards. Save yourself hundreds of hours with this all-in-one-place, on stop training solution. Its simply the ultimate learn to fly quadcopter guide.

ryanbreitkreutz said:
Hey guys! I've seen a lot of people asking questions about starting in aerial photography and video with the Phantom ii or other copters - and having been through that process myself, I'm considering creating a DVD/teaching resource that walks you through a step-by-step guide to setup and master your quadcopter. Saving tons of hours spent sifting through forums. Would anyone be interested in this resource if I were to take the time to create it?

If you're interested, msg me and I'll contact you when it becomes available!

It would cover every step of the process in becoming a multicopter expert. Find out which quadcopters to buy and which to stay away from and learn how to setup and balance your quadcopter for maximum results. Then I'll demonstrate the foundational techniques of flying quadcopters, and top training strategies that will get you pro results in a fraction of the time. Finally I'll go over producing cinematic, film quality video with your gopro or onboard camera – and how to MAKE MONEY as a Freelance Quadcopter Operator! These are actionable steps that you can take immediately. This guide is guaranteed to produce results FAST. No more fishing through endless online threads, video comments and message boards. Save yourself hundreds of hours with this all-in-one-place, on stop training solution. Its simply the ultimate learn to fly quadcopter guide.

For how much you are selling the dvd?

DJI PHANTOM FC40, HUBSAN X4 V2, CARSON RAPTOR 1:8 NITRO

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie