All-in-One firmware Version: v1.6.80

Doesn't show none on mine . Heard that and tried . Not doubting it don't on some but not mine .
Just tried it; no joy. It used to come up after pressing that icon for 10 seconds. Looks like DJI got rid of the option in one of the app updates. [emoji19] BTW, iPhone 6 app version 2.8.1.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

IMG_5864.JPG
It was there, until I updated to 1.5.70,
That really ****** ** ***.
:mad:

Just tried it; no joy. It used to come up after pressing that icon for 10 seconds. Looks like DJI got rid of the option in one of the app updates. [emoji19] BTW, iPhone 6 app version 2.8.1.

Same here .

I've got a p3s and I updated it to 2.8.0 and now it want con ectopic when I go outside but works fine a bit when I'm inside but soon as I go outside it looses signal altogether well peed of with it.

Anyone having this problem or no of it??
I am having disconnects with my Nvidia Shield K1 but not with my LG G3 Phone

Disconnects?
To General
:eek:
More input,
#1 Video
#2 Telemetry
#3 Remote Control TX, RTH Activates
#4 Remote Control to your mobile device Wifi.
Error Messages?
:)

I see you left your details some where else.

P3 Firmware - Update to 1.6.80 caused problems with Nvidia Shield K1 Disconnects
Details:
Yesterday I updated FW to 1.6.80 and my Nvidia Shield K1 tablet is losing connection and the screen goes to black & white. It will reconnect after a while but it soon disconnects again. Needless to say I have not tried it in the air like this. The tablet is setting next to the RC and the P3 Standard is right next to the RC. The odd thing is that my LG G3 phone connects and stays connected just as it always has..... no problem with it. Any suggestions - especially from Nvidia tablet users with P3S and 1.6.80. My DJI Go App is at 2.8.0 and the Nvidia is running Android 6.0.1.

So, how many flights without a problem / update?

I'm still back 2 firmware updates on my standard and my 4K and me just fine where I'm at :)
Did update to the latest Go app but backed the old one up just in case .
Hey bud, how do u go bout backin up an App?

On android, you can download the APK file. if it was installed from the play store it's a little more difficult, you can try here.
Is it possible to backup apk from an installed application?

An Apple device isn't as cut and dry, you can try this, but I haven't tried it personally. There are also results of people backing up the go app in this manner, and having serious issues after a restore..

How to back up your devices using iCloud or iTunes - Apple Support

On android, you can download the APK file. if it was installed from the play store it's a little more difficult, you can try here.
Is it possible to backup apk from an installed application?

An Apple device isn't as cut and dry, you can try this, but I haven't tried it personally. There are also results of people backing up the go app in this manner, and having serious issues after a restore..

How to back up your devices using iCloud or iTunes - Apple Support
THANK YOU

iTunes .I backed up my mini then did the update . I want it back then I delete new app on mini and get old one back from there .

/added / see you were told already ,sorry :)

I see you left your details some where else.

P3 Firmware - Update to 1.6.80 caused problems with Nvidia Shield K1 Disconnects
Details:
Yesterday I updated FW to 1.6.80 and my Nvidia Shield K1 tablet is losing connection and the screen goes to black & white. It will reconnect after a while but it soon disconnects again. Needless to say I have not tried it in the air like this. The tablet is setting next to the RC and the P3 Standard is right next to the RC. The odd thing is that my LG G3 phone connects and stays connected just as it always has..... no problem with it. Any suggestions - especially from Nvidia tablet users with P3S and 1.6.80. My DJI Go App is at 2.8.0 and the Nvidia is running Android 6.0.1.
I thought I left them here, but OK what do you think?

Just wondering if you are all based in US, have fired up my P3S a few times but no update available. I've got the new DJI Go App since it updated automatically on my phone. Are new firmware updates put out geographically?

Also should I update, sounds like there's been a few hiccups?
Did you change the sd card. If you did make sure the BIN file was copied to the new card.

I was forced to install this update as well, would not start the motors without. No link to older firmware on mine as well. It took three times uninstalling the go app and re-formatting the sd card, as well as the ubiquitous civil defense alarm. All is good now though.
Cheers,
Shawn

Tried in my normal field I use for flying. First 20 mins no problem, did rth, landed spot on. Changed battery- now getting weak image transmission signal showing and aircraft disconnects from rc. Battery is the original and is fully charged.
Went back home and tried again using the simulator, after about 5 mins same happens.

Did you change the sd card. If you did make sure the BIN file was copied to the new card.

I haven't changed the card. I'm a little confused here since I believe you update the P3S via the DJI Go app only and not via the SD card which is the method used for the Advanced and Pro versions?

I believe you are correct Stuart unless I'm bad mistaken .
Everything I have seen done was through the App .
You didn't save anything to the card .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31