ALL E RC still has some P3P's in stock

I got a tracking number, but amazon says I will get my package May 22. Huh

I don't think that Amazon updates the expected date based on actual tracking information. You should be able to get the exact date of delivery by tracking your package.

I don't think that Amazon updates the expected date based on actual tracking information. You should be able to get the exact date of delivery by tracking your package.
Any pro's left?

Says its coming Thursday. I could probably order from DJI right now and get it by Wednesday from them.

Just ordered a P3P with extra battery and hard case backpack combo before I left work a couple of hours ago (All E via Amazon). I called them twice today before I ordered to confirm it was new and which model (W323B). They were very nice and helpful. So far so good for me!

I've wanted one of these for a couple of years now. So cool that I was able to get a Professional! -=Mike G.

Twinsies! Ordered the P3P + battery from them last week, should be here today, though FedEx delivery requirement will result in me having to pick it up from them tomorrow.

Edit: Wait, just realized this was a thread bumped from 2015... wtf :nomouth:

Buahaha, didn't see the date whoops, but still glad to see the company being part of the forums and responsive!

Reactions: ianj
Oh crap.. sorry guys. I didn't notice the date when I replied to it. My fault. I saw May 3rd, 45 minutes before I posted on the previous post and "brain farted" on the year. :confused: :( -=Mike G.

Reactions: ianj

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31