ALL e RC do not buy from

OI Photography said:
JWDrone said:
I am the customer.

And All E RC is the vendor...that you purchased something from, made a mistake, and now are upset because they won't make an exception to their published (and common) policy for you.

+1

having been in the business for 30 years I can honestly say most consumers don't understand the fixed expense involved with the retail of any item. Manufacturers don't "Give" you parts and product. You Must Purchase. FedEx and UPS don't "give" free shipping. There is expense. Employees and administration isn't free. payroll taxes aren't free...much involved behind the curtain. If you don't recoup some of the expense, you turn out the lights and lock the doors...General motors charges me 35% restocking fee..I pass on 20% to my customers...

Uncle Meat said:
JWDrone said:
Hey Uncke eat your meat,, been a member at Amazon since 1998, Never had a restocking charge , so I am bashing ALLeRC for charging whether my fault or not, I am the customer. That is not how you do Business with respect, charging a restocking fee!

Does your mommy know you're using her PC?

U.M.

we need a like button , LOL . :lol:

I think this is about more than just All-e-RC. JWDrone, restocking fees are pretty common and contentious throughout retail, in way more than just RC. Some people dislike them, some people don't mind, but they're out there and they're not you. I think the broader lesson for you is to do your research before you buy, and ensure that the stores you purchase from, whether e-commerce or not, do not have a restocking fee policy.

Best of luck.

JWDrone said:
Uncle Meat said:
JWDrone said:
This may be true,, Glad you had a great experience.. I had ordered the wrong part to fix my P2,, The item they sent me was a pile of parts with endless wires to solder,, no plug and play,, sent it back untouched and they ate $30+ for restocking,, That's the issue.
No need to bash ALL e RC then, you admit it was your fault to begin with. Why should they eat the cost of shipping, handling, and restocking because of an ordering mistake you made?

U.M.
Hey Uncke eat your meat,, been a member at Amazon since 1998, Never had a restocking charge , so I am bashing ALLeRC for charging whether my fault or not, I am the customer. That is not how you do Business with respect, charging a restocking fee!

What a mature response :roll: I sense an angry, entitled, generation-x kid.

So I don't get it...You claim to have been a member of Amazon since 1998, yet you still haven't grasped the concept of basic online commerce? Restock fee's are the norm all over the freaking internet.
I know it's difficult for the generation of "gimme gimme gimme right now and I don't want to wait" people but come on...learn to take time and read shipping & return policies before you go ordering incorrect parts, ripping open packages, and then getting but hurt when you have to pay a little for the vendor to take the product back.

Credibility lost, looks like yet another poster to ignore.

av8inglife said:

I know it's difficult for the generation of "gimme gimme gimme right now and I don't want to wait" people but come on...

I would suggest not painting an entire generation, representatives of which are probably on this very board, in such broad strokes.

ElGuano said:
av8inglife said:

I know it's difficult for the generation of "gimme gimme gimme right now and I don't want to wait" people but come on...

I would suggest not painting an entire generation, representatives of which are probably on this very board, in such broad strokes.

Not sure how I included the entire generation. I think It's rather clear I am only referencing those individuals that are impatient.
I'm not dumb enough to believe that everyone under a certain age would fit that mold. If my message wasn't clear than apologies.
Just seeing post after post of childishness, you tend to get a little numb to sympathy. Not to mention U.M. is retired military and I myself am a vet..so the jump at him set me off as well.

.So I don't get it...You claim to have been a member of Amazon since 1998, yet you still haven't grasped the concept of basic online commerce? Restock fee's are the norm all over the freaking internet.
I know it's difficult for the generation of "gimme gimme gimme right now and I don't want to wait" people but come on...learn to take time and read shipping & return policies before you go ordering incorrect parts, ripping open packages, and then getting but hurt when you have to pay a little for the vendor to take the product back.

Credibility lost, looks like yet another poster to ignore.[/quote]

My original Post "Amazon user AL e RC is a rip off charging 15 % restocking fees for DJI products that have no intructions and items incomplete"
And all the hate you all bring over a simple statement of being dissatisfied with a restocking fee,, Bring it on , Hang your hat on ALLeRC charging a restocking fee,, Bash me,, come on you can do better than that,, I own my mistake,, What's in it for you,, ,, Satisfaction received by using my Amazon Chase Credit Card,, They refunded the restocking fee,, So I'm Happy,, How about all of you?

JWDrone said:
I own my mistake

Which one?

Not all businesses can absorb the cost of customer's mistakes, many don't. You chose to do business with one that does not, and then set out to drive business away from them because you expected them to change their stated policy for you.

Even Amazon itself warns you to check the return policies of their affiliated vendors before purchasing.

Letting others know they may want to pay attention to return policies before buying is one thing, bashing a business publically for your oversight is something different. And does not constitute "owning your mistake."

JWDrone said:
My original Post "Amazon user AL e RC is a rip off charging 15 % restocking fees for DJI products that have no intructions and items incomplete"
And all the hate you all bring over a simple statement of being dissatisfied with a restocking fee,, Bring it on , Hang your hat on ALLeRC charging a restocking fee,, Bash me,, come on you can do better than that,, I own my mistake,, What's in it for you,, ,, Satisfaction received by using my Amazon Chase Credit Card,, They refunded the restocking fee,, So I'm Happy,, How about all of you?

Actually you admitted in ordering the wrong thing and put up a fit about the restocking fee. I'm defending All E RC as most of us have had great transactions. You see, to me, I'm defending a family run business. Yes, it gives me great satisfaction also, because when you are coming on a public forum and bashing a family own business you are ruining someones livelihood.

If you were to say, "I ordered the right thing but they sent me the wrong product", then it would be their fault, not yours.

thongbong said:
JWDrone said:

Actually you admitted in ordering the wrong thing and put up a fit about the restocking fee. I'm defending All E RC as most of us have had great transactions. You see, to me, I'm defending a family run business. Yes, it gives me great satisfaction also, because when you are coming on a public forum and bashing a family own business you are ruining someones livelihood.

If you were to say, "I ordered the right thing but they sent me the wrong product", then it would be their fault, not yours.

I think you user name says it all .. I also have a business, If any problem arises I give a full refunds including shipping. Thats why I am still in business! My customer base Trusts and returns with more business. Enough said.

Consumers have the right to return an item un-used within a minimum of 30 days. Simple.

Vendors have the right to charge a re-stocking fee if it is noted in some sort of agreement that the customer signed. Online this includes check marking agreement to terms. Simple.

Consumers have the right not to do business a vendor. Simple.

I wouldn't buy from a vendor that charges a restocking fee when there are others that I do plenty of business with vendors that do NOT charge a restocking fee. Simple.

Yep... you are right... as a consumer... I don't care what your expenses are. I don't look for the best price... I look for the best value... but with the attitudes I see in some of these vendors... well I will not do business or recommend a business that doesn't put the customer first.

Maybe he ordered the wrong stuff. I have ordered the wrong stuff before... and I guarantee that most vendors do take it back and make sure i'm satisfied. Some vendors worry about the single sale or a small loss when they should be worried about the big picture.

Maybe you should close your doors if you can't manage your expenses. Maybe you should close your doors if you can't make a profit. Some vendors manage to make a profit and give great customer service.

i bought from these guys several times, i got my spare props, (6 packs of them) and my tall landing gear, all with no problems. most businesses do charge a restocking fee, thats just the way it is. i will continue to do business with them as they were the only ones listed on the DJI website that would actually answer their phones. they did me right.

Sketch6995 said:
i bought from these guys several times, i got my spare props, (6 packs of them) and my tall landing gear, all with no problems. most businesses do charge a restocking fee, thats just the way it is. i will continue to do business with them as they were the only ones listed on the DJI website that would actually answer their phones. they did me right.

That's great. Most places do have a restocking fee but don't necessarily enforce it.

That goes to show you. Satisfied Customers Tell Three Friends, Angry Customers Tell 3,000. That's the moral of this story. I'm not saying this guy is right or wrong.

He did state that his items were incomplete which qualifies for a full refund. Use paypal.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl