ALL e RC do not buy from

Reaction score
Amazon user AL e RC is a rip off charging 15 % restocking fees for DJI products that have no intructions and items incomplete

Sorry to hear about your bad experience...

Not all transactions are bad though, for what it's worth I got my stuff from them without incident. :|

JWDrone said:
Amazon user AL e RC is a rip off charging 15 % restocking fees for DJI products that have no intructions and items incomplete

Please be more specific about your problem. I've never had to return anything to All eRC, but I've bought plenty from them and it's all been a good experience, delivered on time. Did they refuse to make good on replacing a damaged item? Or did you just decide you didn't want to go through with a replacement and try to cancel the order?

I've made plenty of purchases from ALL e RC via Amazon.com and have not had a single issue with them. Before we jump on your bandwagon you may want to elaborate on your specific situation. :|

U.M.

Same here, only good experience with AllErc

I've not had any problem with AlleRC either on purchases or sending back a bad part(s).

As far as documentation goes, that seems to be the way it is in the RC world.

JTheed said:
I've not had any problem with AlleRC either on purchases or sending back a bad part(s).

As far as documentation goes, that seems to be the way it is in the RC world.
Really. Who reads instructions anyway?

Been a customer for years and no problems. Just recently ordered a new P2 w/ H3-3D. One of the only places that had it in stock, for a reasonable price, and free shipping.

Sorry to hear about the bad experience. I've used them a few times before and they're always extremely prompt with shipment--never had an issue so I haven't dealt with live customer service before, but I have made a return and that went smoothly as well.

Have you tried contacting them and asking if your issue may be exempt from the restocking fee? If it's their error it may be.

I had a good experience twice with ALL e RC.

When you buy something off of Amazon from someone OTHER than Amazon, *ALWAYS* check their return policy. Most of the time, they will make you pay for the return shipping costs, eat their shipping costs they spent to originally mail the product to you, and potentially have a 15% restocking fee.

Now if they didn't have the full order, you should have requested the additional items instead of mailing it back as a refund.

I've used them on and off for years. Never had an issue. Last order was a week ago. Got another charger for my P2V and the lens filter kit. Fast shipping, order was correct and everything was as expected. 5 Stars in my mind.

av8inglife said:

Not all transactions are bad though, for what it's worth I got my stuff from them without incident. :|
This may be true,, Glad you had a great experience.. I had ordered the wrong part to fix my P2,, The item they sent me was a pile of parts with endless wires to solder,, no plug and play,, sent it back untouched and they ate $30+ for restocking,, That's the issue.

JWDrone said:
av8inglife said:

This may be true,, Glad you had a great experience.. I had ordered the wrong part to fix my P2,, The item they sent me was a pile of parts with endless wires to solder,, no plug and play,, sent it back untouched and they ate $30+ for restocking,, That's the issue.
No need to bash ALL e RC then, you admit it was your fault to begin with. Why should they eat the cost of shipping, handling, and restocking because of an ordering mistake you made?

U.M.

JWDrone said:
I had ordered the wrong part to fix my P2

Most any Amazon dealer will charge restocking fees in this case. Amazon is big enough to eat costs like that on stuff they stock and ship, but affiliated vendors can't absorb that so easily...too many "oops" like yours and their margins would disappear completely.

Uncle Meat said:
JWDrone said:
av8inglife said:

No need to bash ALL e RC then, you admit it was your fault to begin with. Why should they eat the cost of shipping, handling, and restocking because of an ordering mistake you made?

U.M.
Hey Uncke eat your meat,, been a member at Amazon since 1998, Never had a restocking charge , so I am bashing ALLeRC for charging whether my fault or not, I am the customer. That is not how you do Business with respect, charging a restocking fee!

Even if you buy direct from Amazon, they charge you return shipping unless the product is defective. You ordered the wrong thing and after opening the box and returning it All eRC can't sell it to someone else as new. I don't fault them at all. Be rude if you like, you're still stuck paying for your error.

JWDrone said:
whether my fault or not, I am the customer. That is not how you do Business with respect, charging a restocking fee!

Since you have admission of guilt, Isn't your point moot? Even if it was my fault or not that I punched that 90 year old lady, she shouldn't have gotten in my way. :?:

JWDrone said:
Hey Uncke eat your meat,, been a member at Amazon since 1998, Never had a restocking charge , so I am bashing ALLeRC for charging whether my fault or not, I am the customer. That is not how you do Business with respect, charging a restocking fee!

Does your mommy know you're using her PC?

U.M.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4