Alititude reading on phone APP incorrect

Reaction score
The altitude reading on my DJI phone APP is reading a negative 20 feet while sitting on the ground before takeoff. I am in Phoenix and I don't believe I am below sea level if that is how it works. Is there a way to recalibrate it to zero before flight so that the altitude readings are correct?

No I don't think so. In just about at see level, just a couple of feet higher and that's what it shows. It won't affect anything when flying or landing.
Is try another device. My iphone and Ipad are pretty close but when I hooked a asus memo book my distance was 800' off.

I'm having a similar issue, only my app is reporting my PV2+ being about 15-20 feet higher than it is at any given moment. It's the only telemetry that seems to be way off....

I asked about this before, but nobody replied to my inquiry. I had wondered if it was because I initially calibrated my compass while I was on the second floor of my 2 story home....I don't know. I've had difficulty recalibrating the compass ever since but my bird still seems to fly and perform well in 'phantom mode'.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers