Alfa 2.4HGz 7dBi RP-SMA Panel = AWESOME!

Did the mod today, all went well and the bird still flys...lol.
I'll do some distance flying in the next few days and really test things out.
Only thing I used some clean install cables that I ordered from China, they are not good quality at the end where you screw the Alpha's onto.
I've order some better quality cables and will replace the current ones.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Yes, but spend just a few dollars more and get the Alfa antennas. They had much, much better. I have both.

Sent from my Pixel XL using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm in Australia and can only get the Alfa antennas through amazon, least I can only find, so postage is $60 posted to me from there, AUS don't use amazon really as they don't usually ship here.

Surely there has to be a retailer there that sells them? Ebay doesn't have them? Or something similar?
Either way, the ones you posted will work. But just slightly better than stock.
You will also need the cables etc.

The ones that you listed are being sent from China. Surely there is an eBay seller from China that sells them and can be shipped to you. They are probably manufactured in China anyway.

The ones that you listed are being sent from China. Surely there is an eBay seller from China that sells them and can be shipped to you. They are probably manufactured in China anyway.

Thanks for you help bud, nah I've looked, but to be fair I'm new to my phantom so I don't know much about antenna specs I just compaired them to the ARG ones, so I figuered they would've decent enough. Yeah I have antenna cables, just not sure on antenna specs ect. I've looked on eBay and AliExpress ect and couldn't find anything. Any help with antenna specs like what I should be looking for would be greatly appreciated.

I guess what you have found there is your best choice. Besides, they are pretty cheap.If you do not get good results from them, just swap them out for something else.

If you still have the stock antennas, just get a windsurfer parobolic. You will get just as much range from it as you would from those panel antennas.

I've got the windsurfer, didn't see much results with that to be honest. Should I be looking for 2.4 10dbi?

I've got the windsurfer, didn't see much results with that to be honest. Should I be looking for 2.4 10dbi?
Are you sure you had them installed correctly? I got outstanding results with them, Probably tripled the range. As have others. This is odd.

Search 2.4ghz panel antenna. The more db the better, but not always accurate.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dosserdd