Alexmos Gimbal Installation Tilt Problem

Reaction score
Hello Fellow Pilots

Recently I have bought this gimbal on ebay UK.

It work flawlessly. I want to be able to tilt it, look up or down. I have Installed the tilt controller on the radio transmitter.
My main question is How does the F2 wire connect to the gimbal controller? Where to connect?

All comments appreciated.

V2 1.2.1, 4.0.2 Installed.

Motor connections.

Rear Side

Picture of my gimbal

Servo cables

Im supposed to connect this servo cable to F2, what about the other end? Gimbal didnt come with any servos.

Looking forward to hear from you lads

See those 6 pins (3 and 3) located on the front portion of the gimbal controller board?
you basically jam the servo connector into one of those sets (I believe)

I think there's a few people and threads on here who have a similar gimbal. (search for goodluck buy or similar)

if it's like the goodluckbuy gimbal you plug your lead into a0.. you'll see it marked on the gimbal board.

it looks like you have a male to female servo lead when it should be a male to male. the lowermost pin on F2 to A0 did the trick for me on my goodluckbuy.

danc516 said:
if it's like the goodluckbuy gimbal you plug your lead into a0.. you'll see it marked on the gimbal board.

it looks like you have a male to female servo lead when it should be a male to male. the lowermost pin on F2 to A0 did the trick for me on my goodluckbuy.

You have made my day. What I have done is I bought two servos cut the male leads and soldered them together, removed the white cable in the middle, switched the position of red and black cable pins, then connected one lead to f2 and another lead to A0. Then I powered up the gimbal but had no control on tilt. This time I switched the pins again (the lead that goes to A0) then it worked? lol

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl