Albuquerque, NM, phantom pilots.

Here's a little New Years morning flight...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Mario

nice! how close did you get to the trees at about 2:18? i know it always looks closer than it really is ;)

Tonight's sunset. 1-4-17
1-4-17 Mormon Sunset-FOR WEB.jpg

Got up at sunrise to catch the snow leaving, it was 15 degrees out and my fingers were freezing even with gloves on

View attachment 72689

**** you son of a gun... beautiful pics man!!! I was ready to head out at 7 in the morning but the kiddo woke up at 2 and was bouncing off the walls. Finally got him back to sleep at 430 and that was my morning... didn't wake up again till around 11 hahahaaa

Mario

**** you son of a gun... beautiful pics man!!! I was ready to head out at 7 in the morning but the kiddo woke up at 2 and was bouncing off the walls. Finally got him back to sleep at 430 and that was my morning... didn't wake up again till around 11 hahahaaa

Mario

What days do you have off this coming week? lets try to get together for some flying, my new bird should be here monday!

What days do you have off this coming week? lets try to get together for some flying, my new bird should be here monday!

Hey man. I'm in your neck of the woods. Working at 4th and griegos today. I'm off Monday thru Thursday, possibly free Friday for a bit

Mario

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic