Alberta Flyers Group -winged.nuts-

Reaction score
I hail from Edmonton Alberta, do we have any other folks here from my neck of the woods?

/me looks around an empty room ;)

Bit late to the show but I'm from north of Grande Prairie with a P2 FPV and soon to add ground station. Also waiting for spring freezing my hands off in the meantime whenever I get the urge!

Right in the middle..... Red Deer area. I can't wait to get some video of a color other than white. :|

Also in Edmonton!

Those of you that are just "down the road" interested in a roadie up here for a meet up?

Well I finally found another pilot here in Edmonton and we had a quick meet. The weather wasn't conducive to flying, but that's definitely next up on the agenda!

ShotBy.CA said:
Well I finally found another pilot here in Edmonton and we had a quick meet. The weather wasn't conducive to flying, but that's definitely next up on the agenda!

Hi total newbie here...still waiting for my Phantom 2 vision+...in Edmonton.

cyberdeath said:
ShotBy.CA said:

Hi total newbie here...still waiting for my Phantom 2 vision+...in Edmonton.

Did you get it yet?

ShotBy.CA said:
Cool. But keep your altitudes in mind when flying around the city!

Will do...I did take it up to around 350 feet and am always trying to keep it away from people...although the kids come running to me when they see it! :)

hey nuts, im in st albert.been flying and buying for about a month.anybody else going accesory crazy? how many batts is too many?how bout some osd? or those cool lights? seriously,where are yall buying your batts?

Any other pilots in the Calgary area?

Waiting on delivery of a P2V+ in the next week along with the Epson BT-200 smart glasses.

Scott

Another flyer here from Calgary SW. Today is my 3rd day flying the Phantom Vision 2+. Here's a short vid of my flight this morning. https://vimeo.com/97449306 The goal is to improve my skills to able to fly in ATTI mode for smoother aerial videos. I am absolutely addicted to this thing.

Edmonton here! We should arrange a meet at some point... :mrgreen:

We should start sharing some good places to fly! I've been using Google Maps to hunt out places with decent success... Where around Edmonton is unique?

slashd0t said:
Edmonton here! We should arrange a meet at some point... :mrgreen:

We should start sharing some good places to fly! I've been using Google Maps to hunt out places with decent success... Where around Edmonton is unique?

Let me know if you guys decide to meet :)

Here's a link to some of the videos I've done recently .... http://www.youtube.com/cyberdeath2

Re: Alberta Flyers Group -winged.nuts- Calgary

Hello from Calgary! Just got my 2+ last week and brought it down to Phoenix to get some photos and videos of the desert and the community. I'm able to easily survey the tips of the 40ft tall Saguaro cacti down here, which is an interest of mine. Will be back in Calgary nest week and am looking forward to trying out the 2+ back home!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31