AKRON OHIO - FOUND PHANTOM DJI

Reaction score
FOUND Phantom DJI - Has FAA registration number. Must identify to claim. Still has power. High definition camera. Found second week of May. Exhausting resources. Can email me at my hotmail account juju2u.

Ginger

Welcome to PhantomPilots Ginger and thank you for taking the time to look us up .
Hopefully someone will see this and be in contact with you .

Reactions: juju2u2
Welcome to PhantomPilots Ginger and thank you for taking the time to look us up .
Hopefully someone will see this and be in contact with you .
I've been searching the owner since the second week of May. I see footage of the people who were operating it and the location. But the well has ran dry.

If I'm not mistaken you can run FAA # 's on their site and find out the owner .
Let me see if I can find a link but I might be mistaken .

Let me see if I can find a link but I might be mistaken .
That would be awesome. I looked everywhere. Learned more about registering them than I cared to know. hahah. But no location find for owners.

It's a new registration too. Either two months before I found it or two days. I can't tell if it's a 03/23/17 or an 05/23/17 to 08/23/2020

You cannot look it up on the FAA's website, but the FAA is able to look it up internally.

Reactions: dirkclod
Only the FAA and Law Enforcement can get the owners information from the FAA Registration #. I'd drop it off at the local PD and explain to them what you're trying to do. They can request access to the owner's information and get in contact with them.

I want to commend you for taking the efforts to do this. That's HUGE!!

Allen

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers