Airstock

M

Melvoid

Has anyone dealt with them? I started a profile, and they've advertised for a few gigs in my area, but they're a UK company and they want bank account info.

I need to check to see if it's possible for them to only deposit and not withdraw, etc.

Just wondered if anyone has had any experience with them, and if it was ok.

thanks.

Has anyone dealt with them? I started a profile, and they've advertised for a few gigs in my area, but they're a UK company and they want bank account info.

I need to check to see if it's possible for them to only deposit and not withdraw, etc.

Just wondered if anyone has had any experience with them, and if it was ok.

thanks.
Guys, the people at Airstoc are real and the company is real. I say this as a direct competitor to airstoc, with our focus being on the exotic aspect of aerial footage, while they have actually moved away from the stock aspect to focus on the drone for hire piece. Gilles Moore (their CEO) has a very transparent public profile as do I. They are trustworthy people. The responses you got here are pure nonsense.

If your footage is exotic in nature, I would say to look at our platform. We cater to large production houses and companies in the travel industry.

Cheers

Patrice

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BigAl07 and Digdat0
Guys, the people at Airstoc are real and the company is real. I say this as a direct competitor to airstoc, with our focus being on the exotic aspect of aerial footage, while they have actually moved away from the stock aspect to focus on the drone for hire piece. Gilles Moore (their CEO) has a very transparent public profile as do I. They are trustworthy people. The responses you got here are pure nonsense.

If your footage is exotic in nature, I would say to look at our platform. We cater to large production houses and companies in the travel industry.

Cheers

Patrice
Great. But that said, if you give the bank info, are they only authorized to deposit? Can I set it up that way at the bank? How does your company handle same?

thanks

Great. But that said, if you give the bank info, are they only authorized to deposit? Can I set it up that way at the bank? How does your company handle same?

thanks
Sorry for the late reply.
We work with PayPal for international transfers. Upon creating your seller account on our site, you are free to provide your PayPal account information or not put anything at all. We don't ask for banking information unless a sale is made and our sellers prefer to receive bank transfers.

Let me know if you need anything.
Cheers
Patrice

Last edited by a moderator:

thanks
Hi Melvoid, was just wondering if you resolved your issue with regards to providing banking information. I wish to reiterate that if your footage is exotic in nature, you would benefit from looking at our website given we are focused on that part of the business. You can get more information at: www.aerial-entertainment-studios.com

For anything feel free to drop me a note offline or send me an email.

You can also get a sense of the type of footage some of our decorated cinematographers sell on our platform. Here is a video we made in collaboration with 3 of those well respected artists.

Have a great day.

Patrice Gaucher LL.B.
CEO, Aerial Entertainment Studios
257, Seabee Lane
Discovery Bay, Lantau Island
Hong Kong
www.aerial-entertainment-studios.com

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member