Airports....

Reaction score
Hypothetically speaking.... Is there any way to get a Phantom 2 with current firmware to fly, within 3 miles of an airport that is listed on the no-fly zone?

What about rolling back to an old firmware version? I'm not sure when this restriction was added. But, if it wasn't always part of the software, then it might be a possibility.

msinger said:
What about rolling back to an old firmware version? I'm not sure when this restriction was added. But, if it wasn't always part of the software, then it might be a possibility.

It is a recent addition, but to my knowledge you can no longer download older versions of the firmware.

efoote77, I didn't think it was possible to downgrade either. A few people say otherwise in the following thread though:

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=32773

efoote77 said:
msinger said:

It is a recent addition, but to my knowledge you can no longer download older versions of the firmware.

You can find them all here:

http://www.droneslinger.com/software.html

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie