Airport

Reaction score
After I notified my small local airport. Is there anything I need to do with the dji go app before I fly or will there be a problem with the app close to the airport?

After I notified my small local airport. Is there anything I need to do with the dji go app before I fly or will there be a problem with the app close to the airport?

Think you just need cancel the warning and fly?
But how "close" is "close"? Personally (and I'm not in the US) I wouldn't fly within 3 miles of a regional and 5 miles of a major airport.

I flew mine testing new props. Only flew about four feet off the ground. But nothing will happen. Just close the alert. But agreed with don't fly near airports.. I simply tested my props 4ft off the ground. Maybe 6ft away from me. I live two miles near a major airport

........ But agreed with don't fly near airports.. I simply tested my props 4ft off the ground. Maybe 6ft away from me. I live two miles near a major airport

If the Op did what he said and contacted / in communication with the tower this shouldnt be an issue. (Yes the Op is still ultimately responsible for his craft)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav