Airport x-ray,lithium batteries

Reaction score
I was wondering if anybody ever traveled out of country with their Drone? do you think the x-ray machines in the airport will affect my compass.I'm not sure if they will let me travel with my lithium batteries as well.any recommendations how to protect my drone.I wanted to put my drone in a backpack and carry that on the plane because I didn't want the plane to get thrown around In the suitcase.any help would be greatly appreciated

krsdj1 said:
I was wondering if anybody ever traveled out of country with their Drone? do you think the x-ray machines in the airport will affect my compass.I'm not sure if they will let me travel with my lithium batteries as well.any recommendations how to protect my drone.I wanted to put my drone in a backpack and carry that on the plane because I didn't want the plane to get thrown around In the suitcase. any help would be greatly appreciated

Mine made it through DWF and MIA on the way to Turks And Caicos and and MIA,ORD,MSP on americian airline on the way back. Must be carry on may not check them
I have the Tradecraft case with 4 batteries and not one lick of trouble other than on check in I had to place the little screwdriver in the trash. :evil: Got knows I might have taken over the plane with that
I mean they gave me a metal fork with my meal( Like 4 screwdrivers)

http://safetravel.dot.gov/whats_new_batteries.html

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20