Airline Travel

Reaction score
Quick question regarding airline travel. I understand the batteries have to be at a certain % and must be carried in carry-on luggage. My question is regarding the controller charge %. Does it need to be at a certain % or have to be on carry-on luggage? Thanks

I understand the batteries have to be at a certain % and must be carried in carry-on luggage.
I don't know of any airlines that require batteries to be at a certain percentage.

My question is regarding the controller charge %. Does it need to be at a certain % or have to be on carry-on luggage?
No.

I understand the batteries have to be at a certain % and must be carried in carry-on luggage.
That's a common forum myth.
No-one at the airport or on the plane will know or care about battery levels.
Just make sure the batteries are in your carry-on luggage.
Go to your airline's website and search for batteries or lithium to see what they have to asay.
The controller battery will be treated just like any other installed battery ... like a laptop computer or tablet.

anytime I fly I try to keep all my batteries uncharged. that's just me. they never check that.
they don't even open up your bag.
the only time tsa security opened my bag was when I had my laptop inside my drone bag.
other than that, I never had a problem..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20