AIRFENCE by SENSOFUSION ( To take over YOUR drone )

That's a very slippery slope they are playing on. I wouldn't touch that with a 10' pole if you paid me to LOL

Looks like these guys if they wanted could take you over/down if flying in restricted airspace & pinpoint exactly where your @ while flying

AIRFENCE, A New Counter-Drone Defense Capability - UAS VISION
So, they are also detecting and identifying all the cell phones in an area too! Guess I'll just turn mine off when I fly! As we know, the RC transmissions are pretty directional and detecting them to the side would be more difficult especially with the ranges some sUAS's can fly. Are these guys going to be trying to detect every wi-fi transmission (same bands as the UAS) in some large area? sounds like someone is catering to mass fear and has sold some gullible people magic beans.

So, they are also detecting and identifying all the cell phones in an area too! Guess I'll just turn mine off when I fly! As we know, the RC transmissions are pretty directional and detecting them to the side would be more difficult especially with the ranges some sUAS's can fly. Are these guys going to be trying to detect every wi-fi transmission (same bands as the UAS) in some large area? sounds like someone is catering to mass fear and has sold some gullible people magic beans.

HiJack

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen