Airdata UAV flight records

Reaction score
How many flight logs can be uploaded to Airdata Uav before a subscription is required? I uploaded about 15 and I can only view one. Thanks for your help

Hello,
Are photos/videos available with the free account? if so how can I access them? When I'm viewing a flight record I click on video or photo but nothing comes up

Thanks for the help!

Hello,
Are photos/videos available with the free account? if so how can I access them? When I'm viewing a flight record I click on video or photo but nothing comes up

Thanks for the help!

I dont think they offer much for photos or videos. You can see a photo or two there at times, but its not set up to store mass stuff. You really want your photos and videos stored on your system and backed up to a second location of some sort. I use RAID drives for basic data and also a separate external backup system.

The photos stored are the same as the few that get saved with the flight log in DJI Go. They are low resolution, and sometimes incomplete. More of a reference than a photo store.

Consider getting a couple of big drives for data storage. I've been doing drone stuff for about 6 months and have 800+ GB of photos/videos so far. I save more than most, but you probably want reliable local storage for your stuff.

Running Litchi and have submitted and approved token but wondering why Litchi is not sending the info up in automatic mode. I tried to submit manually from the app this afternoon and kept getting 'server error' each time I tried, both on wifi and dronefi. What's up with that?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan