Airdata UAV - Flight Data Analysis for Drones

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
Looking at your flight suggests that the low battery RTH was being triggered by excessive current draw during your flight and the smart battery figured if you kept going you wouldn't make it back. The setting for low battery RTH is conservative and you can ignore it, mine does the same and I often let it come back as I don't know what the wind is like when it is out at a fair distance.

Looking at your flight suggests that the low battery RTH was being triggered by excessive current draw during your flight and the smart battery figured if you kept going you wouldn't make it back. The setting for low battery RTH is conservative and you can ignore it, mine does the same and I often let it come back as I don't know what the wind is like when it is out at a fair distance.
OK cheers ,,I was testing some strobe lights that evening,,was just hooNing around,,but when I watch flight path something started to suc batt power,when I hoved at hight point...because when I landed in still had 33% batt left only did 12 min flight,,even had a Gimble overload alert ,,flown up to Ridge of firebrick heaps,,this first time had a weird trip,,,:)my batt set at 30% and 10% critical,,not sure why it gave early alarm...I start it up soon and check all me settings...

OK cheers ,,I was testing some strobe lights that evening,,was just hooNing around,,but when I watch flight path something started to suc batt power,when I hoved at hight point...because when I landed in still had 33% batt left only did 12 min flight,,even had a Gimble overload alert ,,flown up to Ridge of firebrick heaps,,this first time had a weird trip,,,:)my batt set at 30% and 10% critical,,not sure why it gave early alarm...I start it up soon and check all me settings...
The current alerts are appearing mostly as you are climbing and you may have had some excessive wind at that distance and height. Your battery warning levels are different to the low battery RTH alarm setting as you can't set the latter, it is determined by whatever the drone is doing at the time. Mine went off at 12000 feet distance with 72% battery level and I came back to be safe. Didn't realise there was a strong headwind and only just made it back.

OK cheers I just put another post other battery levels throughout flight,,,look normal

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.