Aircraft World Japan shows DJI the door!!!

Reaction score
Japans biggest R/C dealer has posted the following message on there website and is dumping all DJI stock at a discounted rate.I've purchased many times from Air Craft world there customer service is top shelf .DJI must be the complete opposite......

Air Craft World: Statement of dropping DJI.
Air Craft World has decided to drop DJI product distribution, and will maintain clearance sale prices on DJI Quadcopters and parts until inventory is eliminated.

Air Craft made this difficult decision after much consideration: In our view, DJI is an unethical company, which maintains and enforces illegal and unfriendly policies.

For example, DJI sales staff constantly threaten their distributors with termination for “under performance”, even when the distributor is buying hundreds of thousands of dollars of DJI products and sales are growing.

DJI also maintains anti-competitive “blacklists” of competitors, and drops any distributor who works with those other brands.

Finally, DJI is extremely rude in the way they talk to us and their other distributors. We have self respect, and don’t need to suffer their insults simply to make an extra buck.

Note that DJI has FULL legal and ethical responsibility to provide standard support and warranty for their products, absolutely without regard to the price the end user paid for the product, or from whom it was bought.

We expect to sell out our stock of DJI products soon, and look forward to introducing many excellent, innovative, price-competitive new products without the DJI brand.

For a link to the DJI Product Page, click here.
Statement On Dropping DJI

Reactions: BigAl07
Maybe I'm too new at this, but those don't really seem like much of clearance pricing.

Edit:
Guess I should say on the P3 stuff anyways.

I didn't notice any deals either, batteries for P3 about a dollar cheaper! Maybe they are just trying to drum up some business by making a negative statement about DJI?

Reactions: Trumple
Yeh I wasn't fussed about the discount was interested to hear there thoughts on DJI.

Seems like the dealer has a bowl of sour grapes. Wont mean a thing unless other dealers follow suit.

I dunno, the Inspire 1 is about $250 cheaper, even with shipping. It's *something*. Sad that other items weren't being dumped; didn't even think to check batteries.

Edit: Ah, the problem is the exchange rate. Remember they're in Japan. They ARE discounting them, but the conversion sets them at an initially-higher price in USD.

My company tried to deal with DJI and they are everything Air Craft say. We gave up on them and use other manufacturers.

For example, DJI sales staff constantly threaten their distributors with termination for “under performance”, even when the distributor is buying hundreds of thousands of dollars of DJI products and sales are growing. - FALSE

DJI also maintains anti-competitive “blacklists” of competitors, and drops any distributor who works with those other brands. - FALSE

Finally, DJI is extremely rude in the way they talk to us and their other distributors. We have self respect, and don’t need to suffer their insults simply to make an extra buck. - FALSE

This is all a lie. Completely not true.

Shill? What evidence will you provide that these statements are untrue? Or is your intent to simply slander?

My evidence is in my signature... DJI is a great company and treats the dealers very well.

I wouldn't want to be the guy making the decision to throw the most popular quadcopter manufacturer out the door, especially if they are selling $100's of thousands of dollars a year in product from DJI! - A perfect example is the poster above who doesn't deal with DJI, yet is posting on a mostly DJI products forum.

They are #1 for a reason....

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj