Aircraft flies in reverse to joystick

Reaction score
I've got a new PH3 Pro and love it but when I want to move the craft to the right with the stick, the aircraft flies left. How can I reset the Left and Right motion of the stick in the RC, so when I want to go right, it does just that?

Thanks,

James

Are you sure it's pointed the correct direction? Camera pointed away from you with green lights in front. Also, that you are not in Course or Home lock.

Reactions: Oso
There is no mode that would do this (unless you set it)

You need to access your orientation / understanding..

as nobody else has ever reported this problem

I'm in P mode. Re Course
Are you sure it's pointed the correct direction? Camera pointed away from you with green lights in front. Also, that you are not in Course or Home lock.

Camera is posting away from me and lights are green to go. Craft in P Mode and AFAIK, I am not in any Course or Home lock either.

Did you change your controller into Course Lock?

Are all the other controls working correctly? Up, down, left, right, yaw left, yaw right?

Are all the other controls working correctly? Up, down, left, right, yaw left, yaw right?

Yes, all other controls work fine except left flight is joystick to right and vice versa. Commpas is calibrated too and RTH works fine.

Have you calibrated the sticks?

I have only seen this behaviour with servo"s plugged into the wrong ports on the rx (helis and aeroplanes). Cant think how it could happen in putting the phantom together...

I cant cant think of anythimg you could do in the menus that would allow you to get this behaviour from the tx... if your not on latest firmware try updating.

Do us all a favour and see how the simulator behaves. You could also look at the stick movements in the gaim and expo settings and see what is reversed there.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj